Chapter 24

{A/N: Payton ususlly calls Roc: Chresanto because she knew him since they were younger}

Samiya's P.O.V

After putting on some black basketball shorts, a sleeveless/sides cut off galaxy shirt, some black ankle Nike socks and my customized Jordan galaxy slides. I blow dried my wet hair and put it into a messy bun. I grabbed the suite key and left out the room. I walked down the hallway and saw a girl, about my age crying. I felt a little bad so I walked over towards her.

"Um, Are you ok" I asked her, trying my best to sound nice. I'm not use to this whole polite thing.

"N-no" I sat in the chair beside her.

"Well, what's wrong"

"My boyfriend is cheating on me, and I forgave him and he just keeps yelling at me for no reason"

"No girl should be mistreated like this, I think you should just call a quits with him, he's no good"

"But I love him" She said sniffing up a few tears

"Well, by the way you told me he's acting, it seems he doesn't love you"

"Well...I guess your right" She stood up.

"Thanks" She said again.

"You welcome..." I trailed off trying to get her name.

"Oh, I'm Payton" That name sounded so familiar, where did I hear it.

"Well, I'm Samiya" I waved good bye and made my way on the elevator. After the doors opened I walked through the dining area of the hotel until I saw Roc sitting at a booth with 2 orange juices and watching the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs game. I walked behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess Whoooo?" I laughed while he did too.

"Hmm I wonder who it is". I laughed and uncovered his eyes and sat across from him at the booth.

"Did you order yet" I asked while sipping my orange juice.

"Yea, I ordered for you"

"Oh. Well I ran into someone today"

"Who?" He asked curious.

"Her name was Payton. Isn't she your psycho ex". He laughed and I did too.

"Yea, what she say?" He asked.

"She said her boyfriend was cheating on her"

"Wait, you think she talking about me?"

"I don't know, but she might be"

"Shit, I can't never get a break from these crazy hoes" I giggled at his crazy comment. moments later the waitress returned with our breakfast. As I was eating, I glanced behind Roc and saw something behind the little artificial plants staring me down. Is that Payton?

Payton's P.O.V

That stupid bitch. Why is she talking to my boyfriend. Chres is mine, and always will be, even though he's cheating. I still love him. I always will. I just have to find a way to get rid of the little trick that's ruining our relationship.

Roc's P.O.V

I noticed that Samiya was literally having a staring contest behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see what she was looking at. Payton. Dammit, I can never get a fucking break.

"Ignore her" I said to her.

"How can I, she's literally stocking us"

"I'll be back" I got up from the table and walked over towards her. When she saw me walking towards her, she tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"What the hell is wrong with you Payton?" I asked letting go of her wrist.

"Baby, what are you doing with that girl"

"First off don't call me baby, and second, She's my girlfriend, what do you expect"

"Why do you keep cheating on me, I keep forgiving you and you keep betraying me" I laughed in a serious way.

"You really need some help Payton, me and you are not nor will we ever be dating".

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love me" I just looked at her, like really.

"I don't love yo-----. She cut me off.

Samiya's P.O.V

What's taking Roc so long. I stood out my seat and walked towards the area where he was suppose to be. I turned the corner.

"Payton is crazy, if you ever see her with me and it looks like something it shouldn't be, just promise me you'll believe me over her"

"I promise"

Those words replayed in my mind as I turned the corner and saw them kissing. Roc pushed her off. She smirked when she saw me and he turned his  head to look at what she was looking at. I wasn't mad, sad, disappointed, or pissed off.

"Payton is crazy, if you ever see her with me and it looks like something it shouldn't be, just promise me you'll believe me over her"

"I promise"

I kept replaying those words in my head. He looked at me with so much anxiety and I just walked up towards the two.

"I'm not mad, its ok Roc, I know she kissed you" He let out a sigh of relief. I grabbed his hand and led him back towards the elevators. I didn't even look back at Payton because she's not worth my time. And I'm trying to change myself for the better.

----------------

Oh shit, Payton is such a bitch

Do you agree? (tell me in the comment box)