Dreaming Alone: Chapter Eleven

I was awakened by Faith's piercing whistle tone. She's been doing this ever since the Ariana Grande earworm took over her. I love her, I do, but hell her whistle tone will kill me! I groaned and rubbed my face with my hand as I stretched.

I sat up and I tied my hair up before walking out of my room.

"What time is it?" I asked as I walked towards Wil who was running his fingers through his hair and sat beside him.

"It's past two in the afternoon" he gave out a yawn.

"Yes and you guys haven't eaten anything" Faith's voice was heard from the kitchen and later on she emerged with three cups and a bottle of soda.

"What time did you get here?" I asked.

Faith flipped her hair off her shoulders and sat beside me.

"About thirty minutes ago" she answered. "Pizza's on the way. I was planning on taking you guys out but I found Wil sleeping here and you looked like you fought one on one with Pacquiao so I thought I'd just order something."

"Is there a storm?" Wil asked.

"Do I look like a meteorologist? Why don't you watch the news? Just kidding-yes there is. Oh and speaking of storm" she suddenly sat up and looked at Wil. "Your dad called my dad and said that he won't be home for three days-something to do with your future stepmom-and asked us to tell you that you can stay with us 'til he gets back."

"Why didn't he just call-oh shit"

"Language" I blurted out and he smiled.

"Sorry Steve Rogers" he sassed before taking his phone out of his bag. "I forgot to charge my phone. I wasn't able to do it last night at the hotel and I was too tired to remember when we got here" he groaned as he plugged in his phone and turned it on.

"My dad said you left your keys" Faith said and he cussed under his breath.

Faith softly nudged my arm and I looked at her. She made squiggly movements with her brows and I furrowed my brows at her.

'What?' I mouthed and she pointed towards Wil using her lips.

I looked at Wil who was engrossed with tapping on his phone. He must be texting his dad. I turned my gaze back at Faith and she rolled her eyes at me. She was about to say something when the doorbell chimed.

"Pizza's here!" she beamed and stood up.

"Wow" I heard someone say and it caught my attention.

I quickly stood up and walked towards the door, finding the delivery guy look at Faith and then at me.

"Oh..." he suddenly looked like he realized something. "You're beautiful."

I unexpectedly snorted as soon as I heard that. "Sorry" I chuckled before walking back beside Wil.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Pizza guy told her she's beautiful" I answered.

"What?" Faith raised her brow at me as she sat down on the floor. "I tried something I saw on Tumblr. I didn't know he'd really think I'm beautiful."

"I don't know if I'm gonna praise you or sacrifice you" I shook my head.

"Nah...they're gonna throw me back at you" she smiled.

I was chewing when I remembered what my brother said about Wil having to move there because he'll be working with Luke. I guess I'm waiting for him to tell me that he'll start working next week but he's not saying anything.

I was about to call his attention when I noticed Faith looking at me as if she's waiting for me to say or do something. I furrowed my brows at her before shaking my head when she shrugged.

"Hey Wil" I said and he turned his head away from his phone.

"Yes?" his eyes slowly left his phone and looked at me.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked and I think I heard Faith choke on her drink.

"You okay?" he asked Faith and she raised a hand up while she made an effort to hide her grin while she continued to drink.

Wil shook his head and smiled before turning his attention back at me.

"I think so" he answered and I felt blood rush up to my cheeks which made me look down on the pizza slice I'm holding. I could feel him trying to see through me. Now I wish my brother's here.

"Why'd you ask?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and looked like Faith who I think is pretending to be busy. Damn it, there's no taking my question back.

What should I say? "Uhm...nothing" I answered and Faith groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Okay" he said and when I looked at him, I can see a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

"Actually" I blurted out and he immediately looked at me. "I was wondering if you'd want to go and see a movie with me-and Faith of course" I said as fast as I could and smiled.

He looked at me and studied my face before smiling. "Sure" he said.

"When?" Faith asked and I looked at her.

"Tomorrow?" I suggesting-ly answered.

She started to tap so fast on her phone and smiled after a few seconds.

"I'm busy tomorrow" she beamed at me. "But don't let me stop you guys."

"Why are you busy?" I asked.

"Alien promised me we'll go somewhere."

'Alien' is how she calls this guy she's got some mutual thing going on. Do not ask me why, I do not know.

"Oh" I mumbled. "Is that okay with you?" I asked Wil who's still looking at Faith. It's always the three of us whenever we go somewhere. Well before there was Luke and the three of us but that was long before he left.

"If it's fine with you, it's okay with me" he said and he looked at how I will react.

I looked back at him and thought of everything before answering. This may be the last time I could hang out and watch a movie with him before he gets ready to move out and work. Xander said to take a chance on this one. Faith looks like she's urging me to. All of these feels like something friendly to me though I know that's there's something starting to spark here.

Whatever.

"It's fine with me" I nodded.