Dreaming Alone: Chapter Seven

**Dedicated to my "Living With Her" readers**

"Thank you" I smiled at the people who did my hair and makeup as they walked out of the suite.

My cousin's wedding is after an hour and I'm already ready for it. There aren't too many people who will be there but I like being early for things. I looked at the big mirror and pouted. I don't normally wear makeup unless Faith feels like playing with me. Now I miss her. She'd go loco with doing my hair and makeup. It's not that I don't know how to do my hair and makeup; I just don't do it often.

Half of my hair's curled but they made sure that my face isn't covered. I asked them to make sure that the makeup's light and I'm satisfied.

I looked at the dress and felt that my aunt made sure that my mother wouldn't scold me. The long-sleeved dress hugged my body and showcased my shape very well. Its length goes just until above my knees but its neckline showed a bit of my cleavage. And it's black; everyone will be wearing black except the bride. Simple but elegant—I thought as I slipped in the black louboutin that came with it.

I made sure that my things are ready in case I decide to go home after the reception. When everything was ready, I took my purse and walked towards the elevator.

Wil and Luke were talking to each other when I got off the elevator. They both look calm though which assured me that they weren't arguing. They're both wearing black suits and they both carried themselves gallantly. I even noticed two of the receptionists that passed by gush as they whispered at each other.

Luke's golden hair crowned his head in an executive manner whereas Wil's long raven gently touched his shoulders.

Luke turned his head when I stopped my tracks and stood in front of them and Wil looked at where he was looking.

"You look beautiful" Wil smiled and his gentle brown eyes caressed me as he gave me an approving look.

"Indeed" Luke gave a short nod. "Absolutely stunning."

"You both look divine" I raised my brows approvingly.

We seemed to agree on leaving our praises for each other short and followed the driver when he called for us. Luke sat beside the driver this time. The drive was short to the church where my cousin was getting ready so all I was left to do was sent Faith a text message with a photo of mine because the press was waiting outside the church.

I recognized some of my mother's personal guards as they approached the car which made me relax my jaw. Luke and Wil both stepped out of the car at the same time and when I got out; I felt the two of them place their hands on my back as we hurriedly entered the church.

Almost all of my relatives are inside with their families. Others came with two or three of their friends, their fiancée or girlfriends and boyfriends. I smiled at some of my uncles who greeted me. Wil just followed me since I'm the only he one he knows aside from my brother and cousin who's getting married. I decided to head to our seats and we settled there while others arrived. Luke soon walked towards us and sat beside me, leaving me stuck in between the two of them again.

"Alexandra" I heard a familiar voice call my name and I turned.

"Aunt Olivia" I beamed as she pecked my cheek. "Thanks for the dress."

"You look beautiful. I'm glad you liked it" she smiled.

"Of course she'll like it" my mother emerged somewhere I don't know. I wonder who summoned her. "This is how young women should present themselves."

They went on talking about the wedding and how happy my aunt is because her son's finally getting married. A soft tug of my hair made me grin before turning around to see my favorite cousin.

Dreaming Aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें