Chapter 11

Chapter 11 – unedited (Written 30/6/2013)

*Friday 31st May, at night & Saturday 1st June* ~Five Weeks Pregnant~

Andrea heard what the boys were talking about in the gym. He's just hiding away his feelings for me from his friend. She says to herself, unknowingly trying to keep herself focused on plan. 

She wants Xander. Even though he's not her mate, she'd rather have him. He's more handsome, more hot, more powerful – which is very sexy in her opinion. 

She just needs Ara out of the picture. She's too up herself to realize that Ara and Xander don't know the baby's is Xander's. All she knows is that Ara is carrying Xander's pup – and she needs that gone. 

In fact, she was even there when Xander and Ara got it on. She found them walking upstairs to one of the Bedrooms in James' house. It was sick. She was too captivated in the picture of seeing Xander naked to stop it. 

Andrea also could barely hear Ara's screams and moans. The music from next door covered it and so did Xander's mouth. She had watched it all, leaving before Xander could notice. 

She had convinced her that Xander was just confused and mistaken Ara from her, or using her as a rebound since he was so jealous that she was flirting with Sebastian. 

But it clearly isn't true, though she's already convinced herself that that is the reason. 

She sat in her bedroom, thinking on how she was going to continue her plan to win Xander. I mean, he said my name. He secretly loves me, I can feel the pull. Ara just needs to get out of the way and he'll be mine. 

She had photos on her phone of the night – but she realized that if she showed them to him, he'd probably go and make things right with the mother of his unborn child. She nearly gagged at the thought. 

Xander is hers and only hers. That was when she thought of it.

Notes. In nearly every mystery/thriller movie or show they always did note. But if she signed it as -A she'd be like the creepy mysterious stalker in Pretty Little Liars. 

Notes. I'll send her threatening notes. Make her squirm and live in fear for the rest of her life. Leave it in her locker, her car, even her room! She'll live in fear. She'll be so stressed she'd lose the baby. Maybe I'll just cause her a miscarriage or drive her into abortion instead of killing her because I'm that nice. She thinks to herself. 

That got her motivated. She got started, taking her laptop and typing them all out. 

The next morning, Xander woke up seven am sharp after a good night's sleep. He didn't have that dream. He had a different one, about his mate. Beautiful wavy brown hair and a slender figure – but she was still faceless. 

He needed to get his mind off things – but he can do that since he's got to train the teenagers of the pack. They were going to start at eight am, first thing in the morning. 

Xander gets up, rubbing his face and putting on a pair of workout shorts and a wife beater in which he is sure he's going to rip off somewhere in the middle of sparring. 

When he arrives, girls were wearing sport bras and workout shirts while the most of the guys either wear what Xander's wearing or simply workout shorts. 

The girls stare at him, the hot European wearing such little clothing that still show his toned abs through the shirt and perfectly tanned biceps and triceps on display. 

And boy, did his butt look good in those shorts that stop about an inch above his knee. He got out a bowl and put in fruit loops and milk. That is his up most favourite cereal. Even back in his hometown, he'd always have that specific cereal ever since he was a little boy.