Chapter 6

Chapter 6 – unedited (Written 26/6/2013)

*Tuesday 21st May* ~Three Weeks Pregnant~

On that same morning, Ara wakes up bright and early at 6 am sharp. Only because the alarm was on. While she groans she slams off the annoying repetitive beeping noise. The noise made her head pounding. 

Before she knew it, she was feeling sick. "I hate morning sickness. It's like PMS'ing, except it won't stop 'til nine months is up." She mutters angrily in silence. 

She pushes away the covers and runs out her door to the bathroom closest to her room – which was thankfully next door and empty. 

Closing it, she runs the tap then throws up last night's dinner into the toilet. One hand holds back her hair as the other leans on the clean toilet seat. A few strands of her hair had escaped from her hair and fell in front of her face.

Small lumps over vomit cover it. 

'Eww...' Ara mentally sighs. She'd rather go through all this than live with the guilt of killing a child – her child, even if it hasn't developed yet. So far it's a little seed – the size of a jellybean. 

She smiles while wiping her mouth. That could be the baby's nickname – jellybean. Even if she loathes jellybeans, this'll be her favourite jellybean. 

When she turns off the tap, another is being played in her Parent's bathroom. She better get ready soon to keep her parent's off her back. 

Running into her room, she slides away her closet door and picks out simple knee length shorts and a short sleeved thin white t-shirt that has a large black heart in the middle. 

It was good enough for her. She raced back to the bathroom and locks her door. 

After turning on her shower and stripping down to her underwear, she turns sideways to the mirror. Mentally counting the days in her head from the night, it was roughly 3 weeks since then. 

It was building up, very small but it was bigger than last time she's checked. Her lower abdomen was growing a bit, but it would be easy to hide. It wasn't noticeable, so if any case she has wears a bikini, it would be okay and wouldn't look like she's pregnant. 

Looking back at her shower, the shower door was fogging up. So she stripped once again and walked in. 

Feeling a little more refreshed, and glad she could wash bits of vomit stuck in her hair, she steps out with a towel wrapped around her body. 

She puts on her clothes and clean undergarments she leaves in the bathroom for emergencies. She twists a towel on her head that wraps around her hair and walks out of the bathroom like that. 

Ara would have plenty of time, since school starts at eight. All she has on her mind right now is how much she's craving for Jellybeans. 

~~~~~~~~~

Ara walks into the school front doors, eating a pack of Jellybeans in which she stole from her mother's secret stash. Taking after her father, she took a disliking to that specific candy, but right now it's probably the best thing she's ever tasted. 

Nobody looks her way, except for the 'popular' people, who are just trying to make sure she doesn't slip on her feet. They were probably going overboard with this and acting like her bodyguard, but Alpha's orders are Alpha's orders. 

And probably until they figure who the father is, they'll back down a little. 

She glares at Ara, watching her eat a pack of Jellybeans. Whenever she's at the pack house, she watches Xander occasionally munching on a few Jellybeans.