Free Man

Today was Michaels release day from the hospital. I was signing his release form while he was getting his stuff together. He could talk normal, so that was good.

"Are you ready?" He asked from behind me.

"Yes, I just have to sign one more paper." I said.

I finished the paper and handed it to a nurse and we soon left. Greg was waiting in the parking lot. Michael and I got in the back seat. I missed him holding me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on his lap.

His lips met my ear, "you are going to get IT when we get home." He said nibbling at my ear.

I giggled and squirmed around while he tickled me.

"You two wait until we get to the house." Greg said laughing.

Michael stopped and we cuddled until we got home.

As soon as we got in the house Calum ran over and hugged Michael tightly.

"I have missed you baby," he joked. "Don't you ever do that to me again." Calum said slapping his face playfully.

"We have some business we need to take care of." Michael said taking my hand and leading me to the room.

Calum put his hands on his hips, "so you are cheating on me too." He said causing me to laugh.

'Yes I am!" Michael yelled as he closed the bedroom door.

Michael pulled me into a heated kiss as he laid me on the bed.
He pulled away.

"It's a new chapter in our life, you are now my family and I love you. You don't need anyone else beside me. I knew you wouldn't tell me how you felt about your family abandoning you, so I had to tell you that I love you. Now let me love you." He said pulling me back into a kiss.