The Diner

"Marry me?" Michael asked.

My heart dropped. What? Did he just really asked that. I was so shocked.

"I'm just kidding. I might not be Romeo, but I do have a little bit of romance in me. I want it to be perfect when I asked you. Not driving down the road with Calum and Emily in the back seat." He said.

I was relieved that he was not serious. But a part of me wanted him to be serious. I did not get discouraged though, because he did say that he did not want to ask me that way, so he was thinking about it.

"Hey," Calum called from the backseat, " you should be honored that myself and Emily are in your backseat. Also, you should feel grateful if we tag along on your proposal for marriage. " Calum joked. He was so sweet and funny. I don't think there is a evil bone in his body.

We pulled at a little restaurant that read Xavier's. Um, I have never heard of it, but it sounded fun.

We all exited Michaels car hand in hand with our dates. We entered the little cafe and there were only two people eating here.

We got a little booth towards the back. I slid in by the wall and Michael sat on the outside. Emily and Calum mimicked us and sat the same way across from us.

A young waiter brought us our menus and took our order for drinks. Michaels hand sat on my knee, causing me to jump and kick Emily on accident.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, the nerves in my leg went crazy. It felt like something was biting me." I lied.

"Um huh," she said looking back down at the menu.

Michael lent down to my ear, " have you ever played red light green light. He said huskily.

I shook my head no, I was worried how this game would end, but I was still curious.

"Well, I set my hand on your knee and slid it up your leg. When you get uncomfortable you say red light, but if want me to keep going you say green light." He said smirking as he pulled away.

The game didn't seem to bad. I mean I was wearing pants. He would be able to get into my pants without causing a scene. If I was wearing a skirt he could simply push it up.

His hand began skidding up my thigh slowly. I wasn't worried one bit. I was sitting there like nothing was phasing me. Michael was about 2 inches from my area and would soon have to stop, so I would win right.

His hand was now rested on my private with my legs slightly parted. He couldn't go any further, so I won.

"What's your call?" He whispered into my ear.

I decided to have fun and see what he would do, so I said greenlight. I regretted it.

He popped the button on my jeans causing me to suck in a deep breath of air. Calum and Emily looked up from their menus looking at me like I had died.

"They have chicken nuggets!" I said trying to cover up my breathing.

Their eyes got big and nodded and began to play with each others hands tasking their focus off of me, good.

Michael then unzipped my pants and pulled the two sides apart. The top of my panties was showing. He popped the band and I was about to loose it.

Luckily the waiter had our drinks.

"A water for the beautiful young lady." He said setting my water in front of me. Michael shot him a death glare, but the waiter was to preoccupied to notice.

"Two cokes for the cute couple." He said placing the coke in front of Calum and Emily. She had her head rested on Calum's shoulder.

"And for you sir, a coca cola." He said handing Michael his glass.

"So, are we ready to order food now?" He asked pulling out a pen and notepad.

"Well, I will have two chicken nuggets plates for us." Michael said looking over at me smiling.

My face turned so red.

"Do you want to get the same thing!" Calum asked Emily.

She nodded her head in approval.

"Okay so four chicken nugget plates." Calum said.

The waiter nodded his head and wrote down the order and left.

I decided that I would fix my pants. I notice that Michael had his legs crossed and his hand was resting over a slight bulge, as he was watching me. Perv. I pushed his hand off his lap.

He shot me a glare while I laughed and he put his hand back in its previous place.

We made small talk until the waiter came with our plates. We then acted like we were on different planets until we finished eating.

We stayed at the restaurant for about 30 minutes after we finished our meals.

Michael was persistent on paying the whole bill, so Calum paid the tip. I hated when people paid for me. It made me feel needy, which I wasn't. I had plenty of money. When I pulled it out to pay for me Michael put it back in my purse. Ugh.

"I have to go pee." Emily said so bluntly.

Calum laughed, "I'll wait on her, you two can go to the car."

Michael took my hand and led me to the car. He opened my doore and I crawled in. He crawled in the same side of me. He crawled over my body to the driver side.

He turned and looked at me and raised his eyebrows playfully.

"So, when are you going to stay with me again."

Which totally reminded me. Emily was going out of the country to spend a little time with her family in America. My parents were leaving tomorrow to fly with her there to America, because they didn't want her to go alone. They would stay there until Monday.

I explained it to Michael and he decided it was my place then tomorrow.

They soon came to the car and Michael took us girls to my house.