First Time

I paused for a moment afraid that he would stop, but I decided to tell the truth. "Yes, I am." I said lowly absolutely embarrassed. It was obvious Michael was experienced and could have anyone he wanted now for the first time I was in fear of him.

I dropped my head and stared aimlessly at the floor.

"Hey, babe, don't be embarrassed okay. Look I'm glad you are because you have something you can give me that I can't give to you. I am so glad that you are allowing me to take it honest. I'm glad you are taking this step with me, because I won't take advantage of you then leave." He said kissing my cheeks multiple times.

It caused me to laugh. He picked me up and I wrapped my body around his as he carried us to his room. He opened his bedroom door and made our way to the bed. He laid me down gently. He then walked to the door, shut it. He turned on the lights but dimmed them. He then made his way over to me.

He walked to the edge of the bed and kicked his shoes off, then his shirt went, along with his pants. He looked beautiful standing in his boxers.

I was leant back against the headboard my feet extended to the end of the bed.

I had already removed my flip flops.

Michael walked down to the end of the bed and crawled up to me. My nerves was on edge. His hands pushed my shirt up to my belly button. He then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down my legs. He then finished pushing my shirt over my head.

I was on Michaels bed in my black undergarments while he hovered over me. I pulled him down into a deep kiss and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could tell that his boxers was holding him back but I didn't want to make the wrong move, so I would let him take them off.

He pulled off the top of me and sat u pulling me to straddle his lap. He started kissing my neck while his hands removed my bra.

We were now in our underwear. I was so scared but ready, I think.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his waist band, "take them off" he said trying to catch his breath.

I did what I was told, and he did the same to me.

"Capri, how are you feeling" a painting Michael asked.

In all honesty I felt so far away from him, but yet so close. I was in a lot of pain. Michael tried to take it slow, but I told him to stop worrying how I felt and finish me off. Michael lost control and left bruises on my arms and legs due to his tight grip. I would not let him get away with out any battle wounds though, so I dug my nails deep into his back, but it didn't phase him.

"I'm a little sore, I think I'm going to go get a shower." I said wrapping the sheet around my naked body.

"I'll come and help you." He said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

He walked in before me and turned on the warm water and I stepped in and he followed, standing directly behind me. He took a rag and put some axe body wash on it and pulled me close to his body. He began scrubbing my body he tried to be tender when he reached my core, but the soap stung so bad.

I winced in pain and he pulled away and started washing his body.

"Capri, it might hurt now but you will get used to it, I promise okay, I'm sorry babe thanks I couldn't make you feel good." He said with disappointment in his voice.

"I know Mike, thank you." I said as he kissed my cheek.

We got out of the shower and dried off I went to my bag and put on some clean undergarments and Michaels shirt he had on before our little love session.

I crawled over to his bed where he was already laying and cuddled up to him. He gently kissed my forehead and began playing with my hair. Before I could realize I dozed off.

I woke up to an empty bed. Today was my last day at Michaels house. He had given my body the time to adjust to him, every night. So I was used to him now.

I slowly sat up and pulled myself out of the bed. I was wearing another one of Michaels shirts and my underwear and nothing else.

I made my way through the house looking for him. I found him in the kitchen eating a bowel of cereal on the island. I walked behind him and wrapped my hands around his shirtless torso. I started kissing the back of his neck noticing his was getting chills. He stood up and grabbed my waist and sat me on the island. His tight grip found its way to my ankle bone and pushed my legs up. So basically, I was laid back on the island with my knees bent. He pushed my shirt up and started kissing my naval.

The front door across from the kitchen opened and three boys entered causing me to jump up and Michael to try and shield me.

"Do you need some alone time?" Ashton asked.

"Oh god, my eyes." Luke cried and it caused calum to laugh.

"Turn around guys she doesn't have any pants on!" Michael demanded.

The three boys did what they were told and I ran down the hall to put on some of Michaels sweat pants. I pulled them up but they fell off of me, so I had to tighten the draw strings. I then made my way down the hallway.

That was so embarrassing. I hope they don't get the wrong idea about me.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked the boys.

"We could ask you the same thing." Calum said playfully.

"We are staying the weekend with Michael," Ashton said blowing off Calum's playfulness.

We sat and talked for a bit, I swear those boys were growing on me. I had to get back home soon so I went to Michaels room to pack my things. I didn't bother changing out of his clothes I was taking them home with me, so I could have him near me at night. I was finished packing so I headed back to the noisy living room.

"Hey, I am going home, before my parents start to worry." I said kissing Michael on the cheek.

"Okay babe, hey guys I'll be back in a minute I'm going to take Capri home." Michael said as he grabbed is keys off of the coffee table.

I waved as Michael pulled out of the drive, okay Capri get your lies together. You better have a believable story. I mentally said preparing myself for what lies behind the front door that I would have to face.

I opened the door and my hands let go of my duffel bags. My mouth dropped opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Why? Wait why? Why are you here?