Just Another Day

"Um, that was good," I said pausing after I finished my taco. "I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Greg and that is Jeff." He said smiling.

Finally a name to put with them. I wanted to address them properly, not just calling them Hey You.

I sat there until everyone finished. It was around 6:00 in the evening. I had no idea what we were going to do and I didn't want to stay in.

"Is there a park near us." I asked hoping that someone would answer.

"Yea, about a mile away. Why do you want to go?" Michael asked.

I nodded and everyone decided that the park would be fun. Michael and I went to the bedroom. I have no idea why, he just took my hand and led me into it.

"Tonight we are going to sneak out." He said smiling as he held me.

"Michael, no we might run into my dad, and I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Do you really think that your dad will come here?" He asked.

"I don't think that he will, but I don't want you to get hurt just in case." I said with worry.

"Okay then, its settled we are sneaking out." He said taking my hand and leading me out of our room.

I slid my black converse on and we left the penthouse. We made our way down to the hotel's parking garage. We all got in Greg's black SUV.

We soon pulled up at the park. The street lights were on and barely lit the park up. I jumped out and ran to the swings like a six year old. I guess these swings were for teenagers or parents, because they were a little high off the ground.

Michael and the rest soon made their way to the swings. Greg and Jeff sat on a bench across from us, they were too cool to swing.

Michael pushed me. With each push I got higher. Every time I came back Michael would hit my butt, which caused me to laugh. I leant my head back and let my hair drag the ground as I swung.

We then decided to play hide and seek, which Jeff and Greg seemed interested in. We did eenie meenie minie mo to decide who would seek. Emily had to seek first.

She began counting and we all took off. I ran for a group of bushes. I hit the ground hard and soon realized that Michael had followed me.

"Go away I was here first," I whispered.

"No," he said inching his face closer to mine. "How would we make our if I was hiding behind a tree and you were behind a bush." He said.

Our lips crashed and moved perfectly in sync. Michael laid on his back and pulled me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. I rested my hands on either side is his head while is straddled him, still kissing. He wrapped his hands around my waist as he sat up.

"Busted," Calum screamed.

We both looked up and everyone was staring down at us laughing. This was so embarrassing, but I didn't care.

"Go away!" I protested pulling Michael into a kiss.

We played a few more rounds and decided to go get ice cream and call it a night. We were in the car going back to the hotel U Got It Bad by Usher faintly played. I laid my head on Michaels lap and stretched out my legs. We were on the very back row, so I wasn't putting my feet on any one.

"Not here, Capri!" Michael teased.

I hit his knee and shook my head as a smile appeared on my face. He looked down at me and smiled. He took the ends of my hair and played with it.