Caught

Mom and dad had left about two hours ago with Emily. I was busy straighting up the house before Michael got here.

The radio was blaring Cake By The Ocean by DNCE. It was a really good song I thought, Emily told me about it repeatedly until I decided to listen to it.

I was hoping the counter off dancing to the chorus when pale white arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground.

I caught a glimpse of bright red hair. Michael!

"Hey Michael." I said trying to sound unamused.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked kissing the side of my neck.

"Because, I could never forget those pasty arms." I teased.

He laughed and poked my ribs causing me to flinch a little.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. "We could go out, watch a movie, play video games." I suggested but was interrupted by one off Michaels suggestions.

"Or we could do it." He said trying to mimic my voice. Which, by the way was terrible, but so cute.

"No, you are going to have to work for it. I'm not going to be easy anymore." I said walking away trying to be sexy, but fell. Nothing was in my way or blocking my path. I slipped on the tile floor, I had socks on and I slipped. Wow.

Michael was laughing as he helped me up. He held me bridal style and sat me on the couch.

"We can start with a movie and work our way to doing it." He said.

I got off the couch and walked over to the entertainment center so the TV was visible. I grabbed the remote and ran and jumped on the couch by Michaels side.

I turned it on and was scrolling through the channels until a movie caught my eye. A comedy, Grown Ups 2 to be exact.

"Oh, thank God I thought that you would put on a chick flick."

"No, I wouldn't make you go through that." I said cuddling up to him. Gosh, he smelled so good.

We laughed the whole way through the movie. He teased me the whole movie.

There is this one weird, bit funny kid named Bumpty. He told me that I acted like him. His family looked like the muppets and had bad hair cuts. The whole family was crazy funny. But I had to defend myself, so I told him that he looked like Lenny.

Which he got me right in the heart again. He reminded me that Lenny had a beautiful wife that was way out of his league, "like me" he said. He never amazed me on how smooth he was.

It was around 5 in the afternoon and I decided to fix us something to eat. I went to the kitchen and he followed closely behind. He made his way to a stool and placed his butt on the seat.

I went to the fridge and pulled out some croissant rolls. I opened the freezer and pulled out a pack of chicken breast.

I preheated the oven and seasoned the chicken breast. I buttered the pan and placed the croissant rolls on it. I then put them in the oven and walked over to Michael and straddled his waist.

"This is the first time that I have cooked for you." I said pecking his lips.

"Yea, I know. It better taste good too, or I will go home and tell my mom." He teased.

"No you want, because I poisoned it." I said still pecking his lips rhythmically.

A few minutes passed and the food was ready. I pulled the chicken out and Michael was harassing me. I pulled out the croissants and he kept jerking on my arm.

"Ugh, You are going to make me drop these croissants! " I yelled playfully sitting them on the counter.

We ate dinner and Michael kept going on and on about how good it was. I think he was still trying to seduce me. He would have to work harder.

Michael decided that we would go hang out in my room.

He went ahead of me and I cleaned up the dishes and made my way up to my room. I heard faint music as I stood at my closed door. I couldn't quite make it out. So I pressed my ear against the door.

It was In The Night by The Weeknd. I walked in and Michael was laying in my bed. With nothing on but his normal black boxers. How hot!?

"Michael," I said playfully. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing in between words.

"Nothing, I'm just laying here." He paused. "Unless you want to do something?" He said smirking.

"You are going to have to work harder." I said walking over to him lifting my shirt off of my head. Revealing my white Cami.

He sat up on his elbows and bit his lip. "You're beautiful," he said through clenched jaws.

"Harder," I said pulling my shorts off, now standing in my Cami and underwear.

"Capri, please." He pleaded.

"Have we stooped to begging?" I asked crawling on the bed.

"Yes," he whined.

"Make me want you." I said straddling his waist.

"Challenge accepted." He smiled big.

He pooped the band of my panties. I bit my lips as he began bucking his hips up. It would be long and I would give in if he kept doing the small things that I liked.

He took the bottom of my Cami and pulled it up to the top of my chest revealing my belly. He tightly gripped my waist as his thrusts became harder. A slight moan escaped my lips, I didn't mean for it to.

"Do you want me now?' He asked breathing heavily.

I shook my head in disapproval as I bit my lip.

"Okay, next step." He said flipping me over on my back.

He started kissing my belly. His teeth soon found the band of my panties and pulled them down my legs. He slid his hands from my ankles to my knees and pushed them up, revealing heated core.

He gently kissed my area causing me to arch my back.

"All of this for me." He said against my skin.

His younger started working miracles on my soaked area. My moans were gradually getting louder. I was about to hit my first high.

"Michael, Michael," I said trying to get the word out.

"Yes, princess." He smirked.

'Take me," I might have said a little to loud.

"Yes, with pleasure" he said.

As soon as those words escaped his mouth my bedroom door flew open. Causing Michael to cover my almost naked body with his.

"WHAT IS GOING ON UP HERE!??!" my dad yelled seeing me and Michael.

I was so embarrassed my face was hotter than I had ever felt. Butterflies had erupted in my stomach and guilt hit.

"GET OFF OF MY DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW YOU FAG!" my dad yelled.

"GET YOUR CLOTHES ON AND BOTH OF YOU MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS!" he yelled.

He slammed the door and stomped downstairs. Michael crawled off of me and put on his pants and shirt. He handed me some clothes and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Shit, babe I'm so sorry." He said not even looking at me.

I put on my clothes and we made our way hand in hand down to the living room.

One More Chance (Michael Clifford)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें