My Life

Emily was home now, but she moved out of my room and into a guest room. Some would say that I went "crazy" I partied almost every night. I think I was slowly becoming an alcoholic. I needed to get him out of my head. I was a total party slut now, but I couldn't have sex with anybody else without being reminded of him.

I got my belly button pierced and got a tattoo under my left boob, it was a rose. The steam went to the middle of my back. I guess that I had went crazy. But, I wanted Michaels attention and affection back and I would do what ever that it costs.

I barely seen Michael at school. He got his schedule changed so he wouldn't have any classes with me. It hurt, but I wouldn't give up that easy.

He was having a nice big party today and I would be there if it killed me.

After school I made my way to my room. I stripped all off my clothes off and walked to the shower in my room.

I let the warm water saturate my body and my brain went back in time. Michael was washing my body after he took my innocence. Tears fell down my cheeks, I was still so vulnerable. I sat down on the shower floor and cried I missed him. Why? Why brain would you bring that back up?

I soon got up and finished showering. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went back to my room.

I made my way through the clothes maze on the floor and was facing my messy closet.

I picked out a blue long sleeve that hugged my arms, but flowed out at the chest. I threw it on the bed and went to my dresser. I pulled out some red lace undergarments and tossed them on my damp body. I then pulled out some black ripped booty shorts.

I slid them up my smooth legs and walked to the bed and put on my shirt. I then decided on some black high heel booties.

I blow dried my hair and threw it up in a messy bun. I put on light make up grabbed my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. I grabbed my keys and headed out before my parents could get home.

I started my jeep and plugged my phone to the aux cord. Dead To Me by Melanie Martinez just happened to come on.

I backed out of the drive it was around 5 and the party did not start until around 6. My stomach decided on food.

I drove to McDonalds and went through drive through. I order chicken nuggets, fries, frappe, and a small cup of sweet tea. I ten pulled into an empty parking space and ate. I decided to check my social media accounts. I stayed a little long because when I looked at my phone it was 6:42.

I started up the engine and headed to Michaels.

It was like the first party that I went to at his house loud music, cars along the street and lots of people. I entered the house and I saw Michael sitting on the couch by himself. He looked so depressed.

Something must have caught his eye because he looked up. His eyes scanned the crowded house, his eyes landed on me and seemed like they brightened. He stood up to make his way over to me.

My nerves were on edge I started fixing myself. When I looked back up Michael was face to face with me.

"Come with me," he growled.

He had a tight grip on my arm as he led me up stairs. We were standing in front of his bedroom door. He opened it and pushed me in and followed. He shut the door behind him and locked it.

I walked over and sat on his bed, I missed his bed. I missed him.

"What are we doing in here?' I asked.

"Because, I can't handle it anymore." He confessed.

"What, what can you not handle. You wanted a girl and she said no." I said a bit pissy and angry that he left me.

"No, I have not been with anyone else. I had this party because I knew you would come. Capri, I miss you." He said sitting down beside me.

I wanted to cry. He was miserable. I was miserable. We were both miserable without each other.

"What?" I tried to fake like I had no idea what he was talking about. I knew. I wanted him to tell me what he did wrong. I wanted him to admit that he made a mistake of leaving me.

"What I said that night at your house was all a lie. I cared about you and I didn't want them to send you away. So I decided to just leave you. Give them what they want. I made a terrible mistake, could you ever forgive me?" He was almost in tears.

"Funny you should say that, because I went freaking crazy when you left me. I didn't want to believe that you used me, but you did. I missed you so bad. I did everything that I thought to get your attention. Michael, I gave you one more chance and you blew it to please my parents." It killed me to actually say it out loud. It did take a lot of pressure off though.

"Capri, I didn't use you. I never would. I did blow my chance though, but I did it for you. I didn't want you to suffer the consequences of what ever your parents had in store if we were to stay together. All I need is another chance. It took me losing you to know what I was missing. Please another chance to make it all right again. Trust me." He said his eyes staring deep onto mine.

"Okay, I trust you fully, but what about my parents?" I asked.

"Go home, pack everything valuable to you, and meet me here at midnight. We are going to London." Michael said kissing my cheek.