New Plans

I woke up to four bodies stretched across the girls and I. It was Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael. They were all screaming like Indians.

"Get up babe," Michael said straddling my waist. Laying down on my body he started kissing my neck.

The other boys got off of the girls and they went downstairs for breakfast. It was just us to alone together, again.

"Um, the left, now I can do what ever I want with you." Michael said sitting up still straddling my waist.

"No, we can't you have company." I said pushing him off of me playfully. He fell over of purpose. I took advantage of the situation and took off running down the hall. Just before I got to the kitchen Michaels arms snaked around my waist. He picked me up and laid me over his shoulder.

I have up fighting it and relaxed my body on this left shoulder, his strength always surprised me.

"Put me down." I playfully demanded.

He did as I said and set my feet gently on the cool floor. Michael went to the fridge and pulled out two cans of cinnamon rolls. He opened them and set them on a pan. Calum had already preheated the oven, so Michael set them in.

Ten minutes of us goofing off the cinnamon rolls were done. Michael took them out and we glazed our own. We quickly ate and Michael decided that he wanted to take us somewhere.

"Did you happen to bring a bathing suit with you?" Michael asked me.

"No, why?" I asked taking a sip of milk.

"Okay well go home get a bathing suit, and come back here." Michael said nodding his head.

I grabbed my keys off of the island and all of the girls pulled up in my jeep. We pulled out of the drive and took off down the road.

They wind blew our hair everywhere while American Idiot by Green Day blared through the speakers.

We pulled into the drive and my parents were not her I concluded by the lack of vehicles. I told the the girls to stay where they were while I ran inside and grabbed four suits.

I quickly got them and ran back to the jeep. I threw them in and headed back to Michaels house.

We arrived with all four boys wearing trunks and no shirts and flip flops. They had very nice bodies I would have to say. We ran in and changed while they loaded my jeep down with coolers, towels, and floaters.

We came outside with our t-shirts covering us. I handed my keys to Michael and told him that he could drive. I walked over to the passenger seat and looked up at everyone.

"Where are we going to sit?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Well, you can sit in my lap, two can sit in the front, and the rest in the back." Michael said. It sounded okay so that's what we did.

I satin Michaels lap, Lori and Candace squeezed into the passenger seat, while Ashton, Luke and Calum sat in the back. Emily found herself sitting between Calum's legs.

We drove about thirty minutes out of town and Michael took a dirt road. We stayed on that bumpy road for about two miles. We parked in a small cannon looking area.

"We're here!" Michael said opening the driver door. I stepped out and looked around. Why were we wearing bathing suits if we were going to have a picnic on the rocks and dirt.

I guess Michael could tell by the look in my face that I was confused.

"Follow me," he said holding the towels.