Date

I was sitting in Mr. Ts classroom and Michael wasn't there. It was only the second day and he was late again.

He eventually came in right before the Bell. He got lucky this time.

"Okay class, we are going to do a group project, I want you to find one partner do a all about us bulletin board so I can know you better.

Oh great Jeb already had a partner, so I looked around the classroom and my eyes quickly fell on a smirking Michael.

"so we are partners babe." He said licking his lips.

"The project will be due this Friday, so get to work." Mr. T said.

Great only a few days, I could do this. This is a simple project.

"You didn't text me." Michael said disappointed. "Give me your phone."

I unlocked it and handed it to him. His thumbs tapped around and he pulled out his phone and looked at it and smile and shoved it back into his pocket. He handed me mine back. I looked at the screen and he had sent himself a text. He had my number now, was that good or bad.

"Well we don't have time to do this so each day after school you are coming to mine, okay love." He said.

I nodded my head in agreement. Why was I letting him do this to me.

It was Thursday and I had been at Michaels each night working with him. Well I worked while he played with my hair, hit my butt, kissed my cheek, and little things like that.

I didn't care that he did it I liked him a lot. I don't want to push him away.

Tonight was the last night we could work together. I was bummed about, now I wouldn't have an excuse to see him after school.

I pulled up in his drive and I noticed that no vehicles were here except for his. I decided to go in anyways.

Michael met me at the door, shirtless. God, please help me now. He looked amazing, how would I be able to control myself.

As soon as I stepped in and shut the door his lips crashed into mine. He pushed my back against the door and lifted my legs up against his waist. Our lips moved in a passionate sync. He soon pulled away and we began working on the project. We finished around 8 the night and I went home.

Me and Michael already did ours and we sat in the class quietly. He was humming a familiar tune that I couldn't place at the moment, and I drove me mad.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he brought his hand to my desk that held a piece of folded paper in it. I took it out of his hand and opened and read it.

So tonight, you at mine, no excuses.

I didn't write him back . I was glad that he invited me over to his house. School finished at a pretty decent speed.

I quickly made my way home and took a shower. I decided that I would wear some black cut off short shorts and a rolling stones T-shirt. Along with my white high top converse.

I informed my mom where I was going and left without letting her decide if it was okay.

I pulled into Michaels drive and made my way to the door. I knocked three times and he came to the door. He looked good in skinny jeans and I'm glad that that was the only thing he was wearing.

My eyes scanned his body and I couldn't help but smile.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I shyly answered.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed because you like something. I like you and I don't have any regrets, don't feel bad." He said scanning over my body.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and threw me on the couch. He started kissing my face all over.

He put on a comedy and we cuddled until the movie was over. I sat up and looked at him. I was about to tell him that I was going home but his lips met mine again. We a a pretty intense make out session for about 30 minutes before I left to go home. When I stood up after putting my shoes on Michael pulled me down on to his lap.

"Do you see what you do to me?" He asked in a deep voice again sending chills down my spine.

His hard pressed into my butt, but I soon got up to stop anything from happening. I walked out of the door blowing Michaels kiss.