School

I woke up to the sound of my phone having a seizure. Signaling that it was time to get ready for my first day of school. I laid in bed thinking about the boy from last night, Michael. God, he was so perfect.

After about 10 minutes of fantasizing I decided to get out of the bed. I went to the bathroom and peed. I washed my face with cold water. It's helps wake you up trust me.

I walked back into my room and picked up my outfit that I bought for today. It was a white t shirt with little black and yellow daisies, and a black tank dress that came mid thigh.

I took off my warm pj's and put on my daisy shirt, I hugged my arms tightly, but no too tight. I then slipped my dress over my head. I settled with some yellow converse that matched perfectly. I decided to let my hair flow down my back naturally.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast so I could go back and brush my teeth. As soon as I entered the kitchen mom and dad had a huge smile melted on their face.

"Hi," I said confused.

"Open it," mom said handing me a small box.

I was expecting a necklace, a new phone, a credit card maybe. What I seen was unexpected. It was a set of car keys.

I looked at them and they had walked over to the front door. I ran over to see what my new car looked like. It was a whoite jeep. What!

"What! I love you! I love you so much!" I screeched.

If the neighborhood was not awake they were now. After a few minutes of hugging and kissing my car I went in to brush my teeth and go to school.

I ran downstairs with my purse and back pack in my left hand.

"Stop," mom said. "We need to set some rules on the vehicle okay." She said.

I nodded my he'd but was quick to zone out. All I could think about is riding around Australia in my new ride. She handed me the info to my new school. I hugged them both and ran out of the door.

I opened the door and threw my bags in, I shut the door behind me. My hands found their way to the steering wheel gripping it tightly. I started the engine and plugged my phone up to the aux cord. I then tapped in the address to the school on maps. Luckily, it was just a few blocks over. I pulled out slowly and began my journey.

When I arrived at the school everyone was standing in their little groups staring at me. "Yes, I know. Not one of you have ever seen a walking goddess before in your life's have you." I mentally said to myself as I exited the jeep. I put my book bag on my back and threw my purse over one shoulder.

A few nice greets escaped my mouth as I entered the school. Luckily the office was right in the front. I entered and told the elderly lady at the desk that I needed my schedule. I gave her my name and she typed away on the computer and the printer soon spat out my schedule.

Her and and few other office ladies bombarded me with questions about my heritage. Soon one of them called to the boy from the back.

He came out slowly. It was the cashier at pizza palace. Jeb was his name, they informed me that he would show me around.

He walked over to me and took my schedule and informed me that we had 1st, 3rd, and 6th together.

We walked into the classroom and he walked me over to the teacher and handed him my paper.

"Hi, Capri, my name is Mr. Tucker, but you can call me Mr. T." He said looking over my schedule. "Well we only have two seats and they are in the front so take your pick." He said.

Luckily they were against the wall. I took the second desk. Mr. T began his "good morning and welcome to the first day of school" speech when a loud door slam startled the class.

It was Michael from last night. Oh god he looked as good as he did last night.

"Mr. Clifford, late again, lets not start this year off with being tardy." Mr. T said, "take a seat, you got front row this year."

Michael walked over to the desk in front of me. He stopped when he seen me. He took a step back and bit his bottom lip. His eyes roamed around my body. It made me feel a little uncomfortable, like I was wearing something weird. He leant down and whispered into my ear, "you look better than you did last night, I am going to hate to see you tomorrow. If you keep getting better looking I'm going to have to take you." He said sending chills down my body.

"Mr. Clifford, take your seat." Mr. T demanded not turning away from the board.

Michael sat down as he was told. But something told me that he wasn't done messing with me. I felt a hand slip up my shin. I looked down. The hand belonged to Michael. I pulled my leg back.

"Wow, babe your legs are soft, you should let me climb them." He smirking.

He kept making little passes similar to that all during class. School went by quickly, good. I only had one class with Michael. But luckily Jeb was sweet, we were becoming friends. We exchanged numbers before I left to go home.

I found myself on the way home, coming back to my senses. Just reminiscing on my first class of the day. Michael was so cute and I dont know if I would be able to control myself around him. He had a special power over me.

I pulled in the drive and no one was home. I walked into the quiet house and a note awaited Me on the fridge.

I had to run to the grocery store, we needed some food. I will see you when I get home.

Love mom.

I threw the note in the trash can and decided to go get a shower for tomorrow.

I went t my room and got some clean undergarments and a baggy T-shirt. I then made my way to my bathroom. I rid my self of my school clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the hot water and let it fall on me.

I did all of the cleaning that needed to be done and stepped out of the comfort of the shower into the cool air. I quickly wrapped a towel around me and dried off. I put on my undergarments and my T-shirt was pulled over my head. I wrapped the towel around my hair so it wouldn't get my clothes wet.

I went to my bed and crawled in. I checked my Instagram and soon fell asleep. I would have to get used to the different time zones.