Hungover

I woke up naked, tangled in sheets on the floor. My head was pounding. I was laying on a chest. I had my eyes closed tightly because the light was so intense. My head rose up and down as the person breathed peacefully.

I finally took the pain and opened my eyes as curiosity got the best of me. I looked down at the pale skin and realised that it was Michael. Good, I took a sigh of relief.

I brought my leg up and rested it on Michael. As my leg slid up I noticed that Michael was naked. I couldn't resist, I lifted up the sheets to peep at his perfect body.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked with a very sexy morning voice.

I jumped and threw the cover back down. "You scared me." I said taking a pause. My body reminding me that I was hungover. "Did we, you know, last night?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think we did though." Michael said smiling as he lifted up the sheet.

"My head hurts." I confessed.

"Well I have this miracle medicine in my bag, go get some it in the front." He said pulling the cover off of me.

I covered my body quickly.

"You know that we have had sex right." Michael said. "I have seen you naked many of times."

He did have a point , but I still felt like I should cover up. Michael made me get up and get it without me having anything on. I grabbed the tablets and swallowed them without any drink.

I walked back over to the floor and cuddled up with Michael.

We stayed in the floor cuddled up, until Calum and Emily came in the room.

"Dude, get out Capri is naked." Michael exclaimed as Calum sat on the side of the bed above us. Emily sat behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Um, I think that I will stay right here." Calum teased.

I buried my body under Michael. I hope that neither one of them would have the idea to snatch the cover off of me.

"Come on Calum, just leave so we can get dressed." Michael pleaded.

"Fine, but make it quick. We are going on a shopping spree." Calum said leaving.

Once we knew that the door was shut and he wouldn't come back in we got up. I walked over to my back and put on some white undergarments.

"Aw, however pure do you look." Michael said snaking his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

I swatted his hands away. He walked over and got dressed. I pulled out some black ripped skinnies and a grey jumper. I put on a black knit infinity scarf. I out on some socks and my black Doc Martens.

I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant and perfume. I curled the ends of my hair and out on a black beanie. I applied light makeup.

I turned around to see Michael sprawled across the bed watching me.

"You are so beautiful." He said smiling.

I smiled and took his hand and led him out of the room.

We were in the mall walking around. We went into some store I didn't catch the name though. It was a great store, it had all of my style if clothes in it. I bought a few items and so did Calum.

We exited the store in search of another one.

'"Lets go to Victoria's Secret!" Michael exclaimed as we came up to it.

I took his hand and led him in. Calum and Emily followed. They looked at panties while Michael and I looked at matching lingerie.

"I will buy you this one, and this one, oh this one is nice." He said grabbing different styles of lingerie.