Us

Michael and I had been hanging out for a month, with each moment ending with a heated kiss. Tonight Michael was coming over for dinner. Mom was making spaghetti downstairs while I finished my outfit with some ballet flats, that I hardly ever wore.

I was wearing a simple white dress with cream and white ballet flats. I'm pretty sure Michael would be wearing black skinny jeans as usual.

I made my way downstairs to help mom finish up. She told me that I could set the table. I did as I was told and as soon as I finished the doorbell rang.

I ran to the door to see a mailing Michael.

"Hey, wow you look hot." Michael said sneaking his hand around to squeeze my butt.

"Stop" I said swatting his hand.

I took off to the dinning room and Michael followed. Mom and dad were sat at the table waiting on us.

The dinner was awkward because dad kept asking Michael personal and embarrassing questions. But Michael did not lie he told the truth. I don't know if that was so smart of him though. Dad just stared at him the whole dinner.

Once we finished mom shooed us away, so we went for a walk around the block.

We were halfway around the corner and Michael got down on one knee, causing me to jump back.

'Capri, I'm not good at relationships or with words, but will you be my girlfriend?" He said with his thick accent.

"Yes," I said smiling.

He got up and kissed me deeply.

We took our time going back home. But when we arrived he got in his car and I went straight in. I didn't want to tell my parents because they would want to bring the talk back up, so I left it alone.

I headed to my room and stripped my clothes and put on a T-shirt and crawled into bed. I received a text from Michael so I decided to check it.

Michael
Hey girlfriend, you know we have a week off of school starting tomorrow, so would you like to go on "vacation' with me.??!!

Capri
Yes of course but I would have to ask my parents, where are we going? So I can tell them.

Michael
Well we would be staying at my house, my parents are going to a cabin for a week to get a " break" from me so just tell your parent that's where we will be.

Capri
Okay I will try but I'm not promising anything.

I locked my phone and put on some shorts and made my way to mom and dad's room. The door was cracked so I entered. Mom and dad we laying on the bed watching TV.

"Hey can I go on vacation with Michael and his family. His family wanted me to go camping with them." I said hoping the wouldn't realize that I was lying.

"I don't know Capri, I don't trust him." Dad said I knew he would be difficult.

"Dad, please his parents will be there, please, please, please -"

"Okay, but if he gets anything you call us right away, okay." Dad said.

"Okay I will, I promise." I said running back to my room.

Michael would not be his problem, I would be the problem, I couldn't keep my mind off of him. He never just crossed my mind he lived there, in dark places where I should not be going.

Capri
They said that I could go...!!!! See ya tomorrow.

I was so excited I couldn't sleep. So I turned on the radio and shut my door. I began packing for the week visit at Michaels. I packed all kinds of lingerie and cute little clothes that would drive him crazy. This week it was my mission to make him take me fully.

I went to bed around 3:45 and woke up around 3 in the afternoon with a knock in my door.

"Come in," I said. I sat up in the bed and stood up and stretched. My face was still focused on the floor when I seen a pair of familiar black converse and black skinny jeans.

I was standing in front of him with no bottoms on just underwear. Wow, my face was hot.

"Um, I don't know if I will be able to control my self with you at my house after that stunt you just pulled." He said trying to his his front. He was obviously hard.

I went and put on some shorts and brushed my teeth and put on some flip flops and headed out.

Me and Michael made our way into his house. He took my bag up to his room and I followed him.

"We have to drive down to the cabins, because they forgot something, so get your stuff to last you for a four hour journey." He said.

"Well I got everything I need," I said holding my phone and car charger.

He nodded and we took off out of town. We drove for about an hour and Michael stopped to get a bag of chips. We snacked on those and soon was at the cabin. He told me to stay here, he wouldn't be long. His parents didn't know I was coming over this week. He was. In and our really quick.

It was getting darker with each mile we made toward the Clifford residence. We stopped and got ice cream just outside of town.

I was so busy enjoying the ice cream the I didn't notice Michael watching me.

"I wish you would do to me what you are doing to that ice cream," he said trying to hide his bulge.

I really wasn't trying to make it dirty, it just happened that way. I was almost done with my ice cream when we made it back. Michael shot out of the car and ran up to the door, he unlocked it and looked back waiting on me.

I mimicked him and ran up the stairs. I was still licking the ice cream cone when Michael snatched it out of my hand and threw it on the ground. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the door he held my hands above my head. He started kissing me all over causing soft moans to escape my lips. His lips met mine in a sweet dance, but he pulled back and let go of my wrist.

"Are you a virgin?"