Party

"So you will be going to the same school as me?" I asked pulling into my drive.

"Yea, your mom already registered me." Emily said.

"Remind me again why you moved all the way over here?" I asked honestly forgetting, I was so sleepy last night when she explained everything.

"Well," she started, "I'm going to the university in Sydney and since this is my last year in high school I decided to follow my dreams, and my friend to Australia." She said shutting the front door behind her.

It was around 4 in the afternoon so we ate a snack and took a quick shower. I let her go first so I could text Michael. This would be the first night I slept with out him in a week, how would I cope?

Capri
I miss you already

Michael
Really because I notice that you have a window that I could come through...???

Capri
You can't I have a new roommate, which I'm pretty sure you already knew about!!!??

Michael
Yea she told Calum and he told me, but I couldn't tell you.
I'm sorry love.

Capri
It's okay I forgive you this time..!

Capri
Do you think they will end up together

Michael
Who Calum and Emily..

Capri
Yea

Michael
Why is it bothering you that he might like her ?? Calum is not a bad person

Capri
Yea I know he's great, but I don't want her to get hurt, that's all.

Michael
I don't think calum is capable of that, honestly he wouldn't hurt a fly.

I looked up and seen Emily was out of the shower and sitting on the edge of my bed. I locked my phone and tossed it on the night stand.

"Okay, well I'm going to get a shower. There is the remote to the TV, watch what ever I don't care." I said grabbing my pj's and heading to the bathroom.

I shut the door behind me and removed every piece of clothing off of me. I turned the water on and let it warm up, as I threw my clothes in the hamper.

I stepped into the warm water and let it trickle over my body. Once my hair was fully soaked I applied shampoo and conditioner mixture. I then did the necessary bathroom stuff like shave and scrub my body clean.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and applied deodorant. I then put on some body spray. I towel dried and then applied lotion. Next I put on my undergarments and pj's.

I opened the door that led to my room, Emily had the TV on but was deep in her phone. Her thumbs tapped aimlessly as her head was bowed.

"Who are you texting?" I asked causing her to jump.

"No one." She was blushing, she was texting someone.

I walked over to the top of the bed and sat beside her. "Who?" I asked.

She looked up at me and a smile spread across her face, "Calum." She said quickly looking down at her phone as she opened his text.

I love the fact that she was investing her time in someone so sweet. I really wish that Candace and Lori could have stayed. Lori and Luke would have been cute together, but Ashton and Candace would have never worked. Candace was the baby of the group, and by baby I mean she was in the eighth grade.