Chapter 29 ~ Tenrou Island Here We Come!

Jade's POV~

"Ugh.....Why did it have to be a boa-" Natsu said before puking over the side of the boat. I of course laughed at him. Lucy sweat dropped, Gray said how pathetic he was and poor Wendy was freaking out, trying to help him. The sight just made me laugh more.

"Jade? How are you okay? I remember when you used to be worse than me." Natsu pointed out before his face turned green again. Everyone stared at me in disbelief for having worst motion sickness than Natsu.

My face went red under their stares. Curse you stupid face! "Uhh....well you see...um..." I tried but their stares just freaked me out. I took steps back in fear. I hate feeling this way.

Everybody's stares turned into confusion as the second strongest wizard in Fairy Tail was crumbling in fear right before them. But thank god, Cana stepped in a fixed everything. I have such a good bestie. :D

"Well you see, Jade's fire magic is so hot that it burns any feeling of motion sickness. But the longer she is on a moving thing, the less her fire burns." Everyone nods in understanding and goes back to what they were doing. I breath out in relief.

A minute passes and I feel board, like board out of my mind. There was nothing to do on this boring boat. But then an idea pops in my brain and I make my way to Juvia. "Hey Juvia."

"Oh hello Jade-senpai, Juvia is so happy that you are speaking to her!" Juvia says back, holding her hands close to her chest.

"So, I've heard that you like Gray." I say with a smirk as Juvia's face goes red.

"Yes of course! Juvia loves Gray-sama!" Juvia pleads with hearts in her eyes and I laugh at my plan. Man I am so evil, but entertainment is entertainment, right?

"Well, I know somethings about relationships and I could get Gray to be with you."  I say with a smirk as Juvia jumps for joy. Man this is such a lie, I've seen the way that Gray looks when Juvia is around him and he isn't interested at all. But only time will tell if he will love her back but right now, that ain't going to happen.

"Really? You would do that for Juvia?"

"Of course! Now what you need to do is go over to Gray and wrap your arms around him. Then you want to grab his face and put it in your boobs. Then all you have to do is declare your love and it should work." I said with a serious face. Juvia nodded and walked over to Gray, taking everything I said seriously.

I walk over to Cana and Lucy who were talking. "Hey guys I told Juvia how to win Gray's heart. Watch, it's going to be hilarious." I tell them and Cana smirks at me as Lucy nods. We all turn to watch Juvia do what I said.

Juvia walks over to Gray and wraps her arms around his waist. "Gray-sama!" she says. Gray has a look of shock written on his face but it turns into anger and her tries to ripe Juva off. Man Juvia is one strong girl. Juvia takes her hand up to his face.

Yes finally the good part!!!!!

Juvia's hands rest on his face as Gray still looks shocked. Then Bam! Juvia pulls Gray's face down to her boobs, smushing his face into them. "Gray-sama I love you!" She declares. Gray's face turns completely red from where his face is.

Gray yanks his face out of there and looks at me, who was infact laughing my ass off along with Cana and Lucy, but she was only giggling. Gray storms his way over to us. "Jade I know you told her to do that!" He screams at me.

"But you enjoyed it didn't you?" I ask with a smirk and Gray goes red. Gray ice makes something that I didn't pay attention to and hits me with it. I don't even move an inch as once his ice thingy hits me, it melts to water and some steam comes up. Gray has a look of pure shock and I smile at him and walk away.

I looked so badass! B]                        Achievement Unlocked!!!

alixcila : Achievement can not be used.

T^T NOooooooooooo!

I walk over to Gildarts who was standing watching the whole fiasco while Makarov explains things to the competitors. Once he is done, all of the S-Class wizard but me make their way to where they are supposed to go. But I wasn't told what I was supposed to do so I just stand there looking like an idiot, like the new person at school.

I see Makarov walk up to me. "Jade, I will have you in the forest wandering. If you run into any of them, you may attack. It is so that it is harder to find the grave. But if you are defeated you must give them the location." I nod at what he says and fly away to where I am supposed to be.

I look at the ship and see Cana looking very worried, "Good Lucy Cana." I whispered to myself. She needs to win this so that she can finally tell Gildarts that he is her father. It is just so hard to watch her be in misery all the time.

Once I made it to the forest on the island behind where the others are. I walked around aimlessly. I was so excited to fight and play a part in this exam. But I have to wait, sadly. And I doubt that anyone will be able to pass Erza and Gildarts, Mira maybe. 

But as I strolled through Tenrou island I started to feel presences that shouldn't be here. But I shoved it off thinking that mind was just creating something for me to fight. So I kept walking around for 20 minutes. But then the presences started getting closer. I stopped and surveyed my area.

The out of nowhere a chicken appears in front of me with muscles and a sword. I was completely shock that there was a chicken in front of me that I didn't notice the brown goat behind me. He hit me in the head, knocking me out.

"What kind of wizard was she, Yomazu?" The chicken asked.

"A weak one. Let's go find worthy people to kill, Kawau." The goat replied, walking off with the chicken.

I'm telling you, if I wasn't knock out right now, they would be so burnt they would be ashes. Screw You Distracting Chicken!

________________________

Sorry for the short Chapter T^T But I hope you enjoyed it! NExt Chapter will be hopefully more action filled. This was a weird chapter, I know. But I hope you found it funny :D

Byeeeeeeee <3                          ~deadpoolxxlux