Chapter 25 ~ Intense Fights

Jade's POV~

I walk down the streets of Magnolia in excitement. This is the day that I will fight my little bro and Titania, the queen of the Fairies, my old rival. I saw how they fought when Phantom Lord was here but that was months ago and I want to experience their strength first hand.

"Calm yourself down, Jade. You are literally shaking in excitement." Cana tells me, oh yeah.....forgot she was there. I look down at my hands and see them shaking with excitement, like Cana told me. I smile, this is going to be one fun day.

"Sorry...........Can we reach the guild any faster?" I ask, wanting to fight them as soon as possible. I hear Cana chuckle and I snap my head to face her, my face annoyed at her laughing. "THIS IS SERIOUS!" Cana rolls her eyes at me and says, "Jade, you do have feet and you are able to run. Why don't you try that?" Cana asks all sassy like. I give her a sour look. "Girl, if I wanted people talking to me like that, I would go to Blue Pegasus." I say, recreating her sassy tone.

We both erupt into laughter at what we just did. "Okay Cana, I'll see you at the guild." I say starting to run up ahead. "Jade be careful! I love you!" Cana yells at my running figure. I laugh at how we treat each other like a married couple. "I love you too!" I yell back, sprinting towards the guild.

I reach the guild after a few minutes of running and quickly look over at Natsu. He's sitting at a bench talking to Lucy who is next to him, Happy is on the table trying to give a fish to Carla, who is rejecting him, Wendy is telling Carla that she is being mean, which she is, and finally Gray is looking pist as Juvia talks to him, but we all know he loves it. I turn around and see Erza at the bar eating cake. As always -_-

I walk up to Natsu, my heart beating in excitement. "Natsu, you ready to fight?" I ask, trying to sound laid back and chill. I failed, Lucy and Wendy both giggled at me and how Natsu's face immediately grew into a huge grin.

"I'm all fired up! Jade and I are gonna fight!!!!" Natsu screams, fist bumping the air while everyone cheers. Everyone makes their way outside to the little battlefield behind the guild. I stand on one side as Natsu stands on the other, everyone surrounding the battlefield. Erza is in the front row, looking very focused. Probably ready to observe my fighting style.

Lucy comes forward, to the middle of the battlefield. "I want a clean fight. First one down that can't get back up is the loser. Good luck and be careful. BEGIN!" Lucy yells, running out of the field. Be careful she said........probably to Natsu. Ooooo is this love I smell. HAHAHA I'm so funny! :D

This is going to be fun............

Third Person POV~

"I want a clean fight. First one down that can't get back up is the loser. Good luck and be careful. BEGIN!" Lucy yells, running out of the field. Everyone could feel the excitement and magic power that came off of Natsu and Jade. They're all watching in anticipation to see who will make the first movement. It was dead silence, you could hear a pin drop.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled, coating her hand in fire and launching himself at Jade. She didn't move as he approached, all you could see was a smirk on her face. But it didn't go unnoticed how her magic power rose in strength.

Just when everyone thought Natsu was going to make a clean hit on Jade. Her hand rose, a magic circle appearing in front of in. In a split second, blue fire launched itself out of it, hitting Natsu dead on. Natsu was thrown back, falling onto the battlefield but making a clean recovery by flipping himself over, landing on his feet, sliding backwards. 

"Man, it's been a long time since fire burned." Natsu said tearing off his burnt vest, throwing it away. Jade looked to the sideline and saw Lucy blushing at the site. Jade smiled internally and focused back on the battle.