Chapter 19 ~ A Normal Day..... Or So I Thought... ~ PART: 2

Jade's POV~

I woke up to the sound of people yelling. I slowly opened my eyes to see two old people yelling at each other in frustration. If I wasn't in such an uncomfortable position and didn't feel like I was dying, I would have laughed. They were so tiny but so noisy, and I hate to wake up to noise, HATE.

I sit up straight, looking at them as they continue to argue. I have no idea what they are arguing about, I didn't care. My annoyance towards them started growing, my body heating up with magic. I so wanted to just punch them, but that would kill them. Their arguing came to a stop once they noticed the burning heat next to them. They slowly turn around and see me giving them a death glare.

A girl from the other aisle noticed what was going on and tried to calm me. "Miss, are you okay?" She asked gently putting her hand on my shoulder. "AHHHH!" She screamed, pulling her now burnt hand away and running to the bathroom. I smirked and the old people shivered.

"I suggest you stop arguing before your burnt too." I say in a menacing voice. They only nod and sit quietly, not daring to speak. I smile at their fear and return my body temperature to normal. I look behind me to see that my seat has been burned where my body was touching it. "Damnit!" I yelled while the old people flinched.

"Excuse me sir." I said to a man in a uniform walking down the train. He immediately came to me. "Yes miss?" He asked standing in front of me. "Well I am terribly sorry but I might have burnt your seat, I can pay for it though." The old people were shocked at how polite I was being. Hate to break this to you oldie but he didn't wake me from my nap.

"Oh don't worry miss. It happens a lot actually and you don't need to pay any money. Is there anything else you wanted?" He asks. I was kind of surprised that this happened often. Wait doesn't Natsu take this train? He does........oh. "Yeah, how long until we reach Hargeon?" I asked. He looked at his watch and answered, "Around five minutes." I nodded and said thank you. I looked out the window until I felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head to see the old people staring at me. I gave them a glare and the flinched, turning away. "Honey I think we should see if there are any other seats." The old guy whispered, hoping I can't hear him. Hah! I have dragon ears! I can hear you! The old lady replied with, "Yes, that's a good idea." They both rose giving me a fearful smile which I returned with a real one. They relaxed and gave me a real one and walked away.

They weren't that bad, they just caught me in a bad mood. "Ding, ding. Hargeon next stop. One minute." The speaker said. I got up, collected my stuff and walked to the doors. Once they opened I dashed out, flopping on the ground. Oh how I missed the ground. Like Natsu, I get motion sickness but my heat burns off the feeling. But this trip was really long so I had to do less of it, leaving me feeling awful.

Everyone started looking at me strangely so I stood up. I guess they have never seen a 19 year old girl hug the ground. Such weirdos. I stood and got my cloak out of my bag. Oh yeah I packed a cloak, forgot to tell you that. I'll explain it. As you know there is a really powerful fire wizard in Fiore called Ember. I am Ember. No one knows what Ember looks like because I wear a dark cloak, covering my features. So I went to the bathroom and slipped it on.

When I exited I heard gasps, I guess they never thought I would be here. I smile under my cloak and make my way to the person who requested the job. I end up in front of a jewelry store that looks like it was broken in. It was probably the bandits that I was sent to get rid of.

I entered the store, hearing the bell ring the owner walked out. "No please don't take anymore!" The man pleaded. It was really sad to look at. "No sir, I'm the Fairy Tail wizard that you requested to defeat the bandits." I tell him in a calm voice full of pity and show him the paper. "Oh thank god! Wait are you...?"