Chapter 26 ~ Jade vs. Titania, the Queen of the Fairies

Third Person POV~

Previously~

Jade laid on the ground as Erza made her way over to her. Erza stood over her, Erza's swords raised, ready to strike. And Erza swung her swords down to connect with Jade...............

Now the Present~

Erza's sword swung down. Everyone watched in slow motion as they thought Erza was about to win against the powerful wizard known as Ember who easily beat Natsu previously. Just when everyone thought the blade would make contact with Jade, her hands came up, catching the blade. There was a look of shock on Erza's face as steam came in front of her.

Jade's hands heated up while on the blade, melting it. Steam came in front of Erza's eyes temporarily blinding her. Jade took that as her chance. Erza felt no weight on her sword, signalling that Jade was gone. Erza jumped back to get away from any attacks that Jade could throw.

But Jade was already ahead of her. When Jade escaped from Erza's attack, she made her way behind Erza, predicting her next move. As Erza jumped back, she was met with a kick in the back from Jade. Erza flew across the field from the power in the kick. Mid air she turned, landing on her feet.

Erza changed her amour into Heaven's Wheel and she also summoned around fifteen swords, all pointing at Jade. Jade, not wanting to waste anytime, sprinted off the ground, charging at Erza and her swords. As Jade got closer, Erza charged her swords at Jade, running after them to strike after.

Jade created a magic circle, blue fire flying out of it hitting a majority of the swords. The remaining swords were dodged by Jade, but as she dodged them she took two in hand, now running with two swords. Erza ran towards Jade who was in the smoke cloud that appeared after her fire attack.

Jade jumped out of the smoke cloud, above it not gaining Erza's attention. As Erza continued to where she thought Jade was, Jade came down towards Erza, swords ready to strike. Just when Jade was about to strike, Erza deflected it. Jade retreated off the attack, doing a backflip and landing perfectly.

Erza changed her armour to fire empress as Jade charged at her, her hands coated in blue fire. Jade launched her fists at Erza, but she blocks it with her sword. Once Erza had the upper hand, she stroke Jade in the side making her fly before collapsing to the ground.

As the fight started to get harder for Jade to handle she decided to use some of her other magic. Jade got up slowly as Erza began to charge again. Jade stood up, Erza still coming at her. Everyone watching started to notice crackling blue lightning that formed around Jade. Erza was about a meter in front of Jade, her sword raised, aiming to attack.

Jade put her hand up, a different magic circle appeared that no one saw during this match. The lighting that surrounded Jade before made its way to the front of the magic circle. Erza slashed her sword down, making its way to Jade's chest. But when it was about to connect with Jade, Jade screamed, "RAGING BOLT!"

The magic circle released a huge amount of blue lighting hitting Erza straight on. Erza flew back from the attack, slamming into the wall of the guild. Not wasting any time, Jade coated herself in blue fire and sprinted off the ground towards Erza, leaving fire behind her steps. Erza rose from the attack, her amour completely destroyed. She sees Jade running at her and changes into her Adamantine Armor, standing in stance to stop Jade's attack.

Jade smirks as she runs faster at Erza. She has wanted to see if she can break through that armour ever since she saw Erza try to use it on the Jupiter beam before Jade stopped it. As Jade got closer to Erza, Erza felt the heat come from Jade's flames. Erza couldn't believe how hot they were. It was like a second sun.