Chapter 5: Phantom Lord Part 1

The picture above is what Jade look like right now with green eyes.

Sorry for not updating in a long time I had a sickness called stupid school and lazy :D Hope you enjoy!!

Jade's POV~

It has been 3 years. Three years since I made the mistake of leaving my family to search for my dad who can not be found. That's right, I failed at finding my dad. I searched for 3 years with the result of nothing. The result of nothing came with the cost of loosing my little brother Natsu, my best friend and basically sister Cana, and the person I loved Laxus.

That is right I said loved. I mean I still do love him but for the past three years it has worn off. I know he hasn't changed, he might have even gotten worse because of me leaving. But I know that if I never return to him he will find someone to love him for him.

So back to the present. Over these 3 years of failure I have become pretty strong. I actually found out that I can use lightning. But not just any lightning like Laxus'. This lightning is blue and matches my flames. SO FASHIONABLE!!! I don't know why I said that, that was stupid. Anyway back to my awesome lightning. It is super strong! But I don't really know how to use it or control it. My life would be so much easier if Laxus was here to teach me. Oh great now it is getting depressing, wonderful -_-

But things always come with a cost, over the time of me searching people have noticed my awesome strength and power and those people aren't the nice types. To be more precise they are dark guilds. So while searching for Igneel I also have had to fight stupid dark guild wizards. But they also helped me get stronger! Which is good. :)

So right now I am walking on a path that will lead me to ruins of a small town that burnt down a week ago. Almost nobody survived but the people who did said it was a dragon. Who is the only fire dragon that you know? Igneel. I want this to be where he is so bad that I would give up my powers just to be with him. Igneel always told me that my magic is the magic that my mother had and that I should always cherish it, but she is dead and Igneel is gone so I would gladly give up these powers just to be with him.

Now I am going to tell you what I am wearing because it is that important. Since I left Fairy Tail, stupid mistake, I kind of don't want to be noticed because my history with human interactions haven't been very good. So I wear a black long sleeve kind of baggy shirt with a tiny cardigan around my shoulders with a red string attaching it together. I also am wearing a black skirt that reaches 1/3 of my thigh. With that I wear black socks that reach 2/3 of my shins with black shoes. FYI (for your information) the shoes are soooo comfortable! Oh and over time my hair has gotten darker but it still looks purple if I'm wearing other colors than black. (picture above is her, if 1. you didn't read the top of the chapter or 2. you forgot :)

I finally reach the ruins. All the wood from tiny town is completely gone, only the stone is there. The grass is burnt and there are burnt marks every where. I walked towards the marks and crouched in front of them and looked at them carefully. They didn't look like the pattern that Igneel's flame make. I gave them a sniff and they smelt nothing like Igneel, they smelt like some fire mage wanna be. I made a disgusted face then stood back up.

That is when I sensed 6 people looking at me. I sniffed them to tell what magic they have or if they even have magic. Over time my nose has grown really strong. I remembered Igneel tell me about smelling someone's magic, and it turned out to be true. If I ever see Natsu again I am totally going to teach it to him.

Back to the sniffing. There is one guy with earth magic, card magic, ring magic, light magic, one guy that didn't even have magic but I could smell metal with him which means his is a swordsman. Oh my gosh I totally forgot I have a black katana! Over the 3 years I picked up a sword and learned how to use it. I even figured out how to use it with my magic. Cool? Totally!

I didn't get a whiff of the sixth guy so I sniffed again. Okay his magic is......wait. Dragon slayer? I thought Natsu and I were the only ones who could use that kind of magic. I smelt the air again intrigued about the dragon slayer. He is an iron dragon slayer, interesting. He will be fun to fight.

Just as I was done with all the sniffing and thinking, 5 of the guys stepped out. I was going to ask them about the sixth person but I wanted them to think I was clueless about the person. I just smiled.

Gajeel's POV~

I was sent out by my master to look for new recruitments for our guild. Why me I would rather be kicking ass with my unstoppable magic. I was having no luck. Master said to find people that intrigue me or impress me with their magic and fighting skills. It is probably because I am the strongest in our guild. gee hee

I was walking in the forest trying to get to the next town to find at least one person capable of joining Phantom Lord. When I got there I saw that it was completely burnt down. Wonderful -_- I looked over the town once more and saw a black haired girl with a sword looking at the burnt marks. She stood back up with a disgusted face. She then moved her nose as if sniffing for something and looked up at the sky as if she were thinking. That gave me a better view of her face. To say she wasn't attractive would be a complete lie. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I sensed more people here, around four. (haha wrong gajeel. Jade is better than you ha!) I gave the air a sniff to see if I have encountered theses people before, the answer was of course but I smelt a bit of dragon coming off of the girl. She can't be a dragon slayer, that stupid salamander from Fairy Tail and I are the only dragon slayers.

The five people came out. Oh so there were five of them, I should really work on that. It was probably that guy with no magic. I saw that one of the guys had a guild mark but it wasn't any guild mark. The guild mark is from the dark guild Eisenwald. This girl is in trouble. What would a dark guild have to do with a girl like her. Let's see how this turns out.

"So you are the famous wizard that has a lot of power, Ember." wait? Ember? Isn't that the fire wizard that has blue fire and can burn anything. That is her!

Jade's POV~

"So you are the famous wizard that has a lot of power, Ember." One of the guys said. I smirked at this. I forgot to tell you this but over the 3 years I have been going on jobs to kill vicious monsters or mages for money. And apparently being able to do this gets you popular. So when they asked me what my name was I just said, Ember. Mostly so that I can hold onto what I still had with Laxus.

"Yes I am. Is there a reason why you are here." I asked calmly because they weren't really wasn't scared of them.

"We came because our master wants you to join our dark guild, Eisenwald." He said with a smug look.

"And what if I say no?" I asked nicely like some innocent little girl.

"Then we are going to make you join us." Another guy asked with an evil smile.

"Here we go again." I said sounding board while I rolling my eyes. I noticed that the 5 guys looked ticked off by my response. The leader I think charged at me with his fist glowing in his ring magic with a very angry face. And when his fist was about to connect with my face.........

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it!!

The dark guild Eisenwald is from the lullaby arc~

BYE!!!!!!!!!! :D