Chapter 6: Phantom Lord Part 2

The video is just to show what I based Jade's powers on. If you know where this is from, you are awesome. But if you don't I highly recommend watching the Avatar the Last Airbender.

This chapter is dedicated to @piercingforlife because she couldn't wait for the next one :D Hope you like it!!!

Jade's POV~

And when his fist was about to connect with my face I raised my hand and blocked his punch. A magic circle appeared and the guy was now on fire, blueeee fire. "AHHHH!!!!" He screamed, but I smiled and kicked his on fire butt, he flew into the stone walls and collapsed. I heard gasps from the other dark guild wizards. I turned to them and they looked pissed.

The card mage and the earth mage started running at me with there magic out and ready to attack. When they were almost at me I jumped above them doing a front flip and as I was coming down I yelled "FLAMETHROWER!" A magic circle appeared and a bunch of blue fire attacked the two mages along with another one. I landed perfectly and turned to look at the swordsman. He pulled out his dual katanas and got into a fighting stand.

I smiled and pulled out my own katana and got into a fighting stand. Ever since I started using a sword I have wanted to fight Erza to test my skills. But I have always wanted to use a staff to fight. I could be a wise wizard with a long beard and a staff but could also use it like some black belt karate person.

The swordsman lunged at me with both swords and slashing me with both. I blocked them with my one sword and stepped away so that all the weight he was putting into his swords would make him fall. He got back up and used one sword to slash me with the other following close behind. I quickly kept blocking his attacks waiting for an opening. This guy was pretty good at swordplay and if it weren't for my high instincts I would be having a lot more problems.

When he would slash at me there is a second where he twists his side to launch another attack, in that moment his side is unprotected. I waited for him to do it again and kicked in the side making him fly while spinning into the wall. I put my hand up and a magic circle appeared and I said, "Will-O-Wisps." (I am using pokemon moves, don't judge) Little blue flames came out of the circle towards the swordsman and attacked him, burning him. He let out a scream and I smiled. Now for that sixth person. He hasn't tried to attack, to be correct he hasn't even moved. I waited for when the sixth person wasn't paying attention and quickly hid from his sight.

I parkoured threw the trees (like naruto) until I was above him and dropped behind him. Just as I was about to punch him his hand came up and grabbed my fist with an iron like hand. "I don't think you want to do that little girl." He said with a low voice.

"You saw me take care of those 5 stupid dark mages, I don't think you want that to happen to you. So I suggest you just leave." I said calmly with a little bit of venom in my voice.

"How do you know I'm not apart of their guild?" The annoying long black haired guy said. I pointed at his left shoulder where his guild mark was.

"Maybe because you have the guild mark of the guild Phantom Lord guild and not the stupid guild Eisenwald." I said with a bored expression.

"Your pretty clever girly. If you don't belong to a guild, I suggest join me in Phantom Lord." He said giving a smirk.

"Why would I want to join a guild. Last time I did that, it wasn't pretty." I said not wanting to be in a guild that I would get attached to with all their family love and just be betrayed.

"Well this guild is all about getting stronger. We don't form family bonds with each other like that stupid guild Fairy Tail." He said looking quite bored himself. He did have a point, I could get stronger and not form a family like bond with anyone. This might actually be a good idea. I know Cana said to come back but the problem with that is that when I come back I will be pulled back into their family and I don't want that. I want to be free of people I care about so 1. I can't hurt them and 2. they can't hurt me.