Chapter 17 ~ Laxus

Jade's POV~

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I looked around and saw that I was in the infirmary. I looked to my left and saw Natsu sleeping on my side. I turned to the right and saw......Gajeel? What is he doing here? I pushed those thoughts to the side and smiled. They're so cute? ^-^

I leaned down and kissed both boys on the forehead and got up. I stretched, feeling very energetic. Which was weird because I strained my magic capabilities. Oh well. I saw that I was wearing some clothes that I don't remember having. They kind of look like something Erza would wear. And damn do I look good in Erza's clothing.

I walked out of the infirmary room, into the guild. I looked around and saw everyone as lively as ever. Then I saw Juvia bothering Gray with hearts in her eyes. "JUVIA!!!!" I yelled running at her, giving her a big hug. I then turn to Gray with a very surprised look. "Oh hey Gray. By the way, you'll get used to her." I say with a big smile and then start talking to Juvia about how she joined Fairy Tail.

After about half and hour of a conversation that would keep ending up on the topic Gray, I saw Natsu and Gajeel arguing while exiting the infirmary. "Natsu! Gajeel!" I yell, running up to them giving Natsu and big hug and Gajeel one as well but a kiss too. I turned to Natsu who looked shocked. "Oh bro, Gajeel is my boyfriend." I tell him. He looks kind of angry, but shrugs it off and goes to Lucy and Happy.

"You joined Gajeel." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he places his on my waist. I smile and look into his eyes. "Yeah the old guys made me, I had no choice." I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips before I left to go talk to Lucy. We talked about me dating Gajeel and how I was sorry about what he did. I even told them our first date which Lucy loved.

Then I heard the doors slam open revealing four figures. They walked forward and it was............Laxus with his team that I heard about. I just looked at him in amazement. How could he be that sexy? Is that even possible?

He turned my direction and looked at me. His face was shocked but he tried to hide it. I smiled and waved awkwardly at him. Laxus turned around and I think told his team to leave him, well because they left. I took this as my chance to talk to him, man it has been nine years since I've seen him. And man did puberty do him well.

"Hey Laxus, it's been along time." I say, thinking about the past.

"Yeah it sure has been. How have you been, Jade?" Laxus asked. Oh how I missed how he said my name, it just sounded so right. "Yeah I've been better. Long story short I joined Phantom Lord, became an SS-class wizard, and got tortured by a masked man." I say with a smile trying to tell him in a subtle way. I don't think it worked.

"YOU GOT TORTURED!?!?" Laxus screamed/asked. I just nodded, it was kind of scary to see Laxus angry.

"For how long? Did you kill them? Are you okay? Do you know who did it?" Laxus asked as if he was ready to kill somebody, which he was. I smiled at the fact that he still cares even though we have been separated for a long time.

"Uh, 8 months, no, yes, and yes." I told him, trying to remember if he asked any other questions. "Well who was it?" He asked eagerly.

"I don't want to tell you, and that is my choice so please respect it." I tell him. He nods but I can tell that he is a little frustrated that I won't tell him. It was the right thing to do, right?

"I see that you're not the only one that joined after that incident, do you know them?" Laxus asked gesturing towards Juvia, who was clinging to Gray and Gajeel, who was fighting with Natsu. I laughed, "Oh well the blue haired girl is Juvia and the guy fighting with Natsu is Gajeel, my boyfriend." I say kind of scared that I said that.