Chapter 14: Returning Home

Third Person POV~
Jade watched from the balcony as Fairy Tail fought Phantom Lord. Jade watched her old companions fight for one guild member. Jade smiled, her old friends have grown a lot.

Jade's POV~

Wow I thought as I watched Natsu and Erza fight. Erza has gotten strong, I can't wait to fight her. But I want to do it as friends, not as enemies.

I watched as Natsu swallowed some fire, instantly knocking out some guild members. He really has grown. I think with a smile.

Gajeel comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my necks and I lean into him, smiling. I turn around to face him, cupping his face. I gently kiss his lips. "Jade, Master told me to fight Salamander." Gajeel told me. I nodded understandingly. "Gajeel, it's okay. You don't have a choice, but good luck." I said with a wink.

"You should be saying that to him." Gajeel said a little annoyed. I giggled, he's so cute! Gajeel jumped from the balcony and started fighting Natsu. It was so amazing how much Natsu has grown, to think he was only eight when I last saw him.

Gajeel and Natsu started fighting on the pillars close to me. My mind went to Lucy, oh yeah she is still in the tower. I better tell Natsu quick and leave before he smells me. Now that would be awkward.

Imagine your older sister left you when you were eight. Nine years past and you are fighting a guild to get a member back. And as you are fighting you find your lost sister in the guild. See, awkward.

Natsu landed on a pillar facing me, from dodging one of Gajeel's attacks. I use this as my chance. I jump down landing directly next to him. The wind that followed my jump blowed Natsu's haired along with mine, luckily covering my face. "Lucy is in a tower to the east."

I told him, immediately taking off out of the guild. I don't know where I was going to go but I knew I couldn't stay there. I knew that I couldn't be apart of that guild anymore. I knew that I wanted to return to Fairy Tail.

But how hard was that going to be?

I ended up in the forest that Gajeel found me in. I collapsed to my knees, crying. I don't know why this was so hard. Why is it so hard to leave Phantom Lord? Is it because of Gajeel? No........

I'm scared that if I go to Fairy Tail, they won't except me and then I won't have a place to return to. I would be alone, all over again. But I needed this. I needed to return home. I needed Natsu and Cana. This was the answer.

I wiped the mark off my back using my magic, falling to the ground crying. It felt good.

To let go.......

Natsu POV~

We charged into the guild Phantom Lord. Of course me being the awesome person I am, I took the job of screaming, "PHANTOM LORD!!"

Everyone started fighting, I wiped out way more people than that ice princess stripper. But something in this guild smelt familiar. I don't know what it was but it was bugging me.

This metal head dude started attacking me, he was pretty tough. But I could beat him. The fight started to take place on the pillars that would run through the building. Metal head then threw an attack at me, but I dodged it of course. I landed on a pillar that faced a balcony where their master was.

In the blink of an eye a girl with dark hair, almost like purple hair, was next to me. The wind from her jump blew my hair and hers, covering her face.

"Lucy is in a tower to the east." She said and took off out of the guild. Her voice sounded so familiar. I smelt the air. No..................no it couldn't be..........

Jade?

Jade's POV~

I woke up onn the grass of a forest. Oh I must have fallen asleep. I thought as I stand up. Looking at my surroundings I see Gajeel, laying next to a tree. I walked over to him and sit beside him. He opens his eyes and touches my upper back, where my mark used to be.

"So you're really leaving?" Gajeel asks, I nod. I look into his eyes as tears brim the corners of them. "Yes, if they let me."

Gajeel gives me a hug and kisses my forehead. "They will. Oh and Natsu rescued the blonde. Apparently she kicked master in the balls." I laughed, man this girl is good.

"Gajeel, when Fairy Tail takes down Phantom Lord I want you to join, please. I don't want to lose you." I tell him. He nods but then I see regret in his eyes. I tilt my head to the side telling him I'm confused. Gajeel let out a breath and said,"Jade, I don't know if they'll let me. Master told me that when he recaptures Lucy, I have to kick her. Basically put her through torture." I flinch at the word, torture.

"Gajeel, just don't do it that bad. I know you don't want to." I tell him he really needed it. Ever since he learned what happened to me, hurting people like torture would scare him. Not as much as me but still scared him.

"I should go." I tell Gajeel standing up, he follows suit. I turn to face him looking him in the eye. "Gajeel I love and nothing can change that." He smiles at me and gives me a big kiss.

"Good luck Jade. I'll see you when this is over." Gajeel tells me, I give him a hug and head for the city, Magnolia. I arrive in an hour and step off the train. As I walk down the streets, I hear whispers like, What is Ember doing here? Is she here to hurt Fairy Tail?

I stand on the outside of the broken guild, Fairy Tail. There were a lot of metal pillars sticking in it. Oh so that is what Gajeel was talking about earlier. I walk down to the basement and open the door.

"I'm back........"