Chapter 11: The Culprit

Third POV~

It's been 2 months since Jade got captured. Did she escape? Did someone save her? No, Jade has been imprisoned for 2 months. Those two months weren't nice. She was put in a prison under ground with anti-magic bars. Every second she was in there, her magic was being drained.

But the worst of it all.......................she was tortured.

Everyday around 12 o'clock a dark mage would take her out of her cell, roughly. They would then throw her into a room. 5 minutes later someone would come in and tie her to a chair, with anti-magic cuffs.

One hour later a masked man came in. His mask was different, only covering his forehead, eyes and nose. Jade would be able to see his mouth..........that would smirk while he tortured her.

He would  cut, punch, kick, whip, burn and electrocute her. While Jade would scream losing her brave nature more and more, the masked man would smile. And whenever Jade would ask why he was doing this, all he would reply with is, "Revenge."

Jade never knew what it meant. What could she have possibly done for someone to want revenge, and this badly. That question would always cross her mind. But no answer would ever appear.

While Jade would be in her cell she would cry, wanting Gajeel, wanting Natsu and Igneel but most of all wanting Laxus.

Jade's POV~

Today was like any normal day for me now. I woke up to a nightmare. It was always the same one. Most people would think that it would be that I find out that the people I love are doing this to me. Compared to what nightmare I'm really having.............................that would be so much better.

My nightmare is not me being tortured, I'm the one doing it..............to the people I love. Gajeel, Igneel, Natsu, Cana and Laxus would all be in a chair with their back facing me. They would all plead for mercy but I never gave it. I would whip them one by one, hearing them scream in agony.........and..............I would like it.

I felt a tear roll down my face just thinking about it. The nightmares would be so much better if they were doing it to me. I start to think about my magic. It probably sucks. Not using or having an inch of it most likely made me weak. Once I get out of here, I'm going to be strong so that this never happens to me or anyone else.

I hear footsteps, heavy ones. I look up to see a very buff man holding a tray with rice, my one meal a day. But these people aren't that nice. The buff man takes the rice in his hands, leaving some of it in the bowl. He squishes it in his hand, acting like it's soap, getting all the dirt and bacteria on the rice from his hands. He then throws it to the ground for me to eat.

As you can probably guess, I'm very skinny. It's disgusting. I crawl over to the rice and start eating it off the ground. "Filthy slut." The guy says before walking away. I was quite used to those names by now. They never called me by Jade or Ember. Once I even forgot my own name, I think pain will do that to you.

About pain, I have a lot of scratch marks. But they don't scar. After every torture session I pass out and when I wake up all the cuts have been stitches up. Except for one. It was the first time the masked man hit me. He hit me on my back, where my tattoo and guild mark is. It was one long cut on the back from a whip crossing over all of it. That one day he only hit me in that spot. But ever since then, he would start and finish with hitting me in that spot.

I hear some ruckus and two men came to my cell. One unlocked the door and the other one roughly grabbed my arm yanking me up. I hissed in pain from the previous day. Once I exited the cell the other one locked the cell and took a hold of my other arm, dragging me to the room.

Once the rooms door was open they threw me in. I landed hard on the ground. They slammed the door shut and left me on the cold hard ground. I cried.......I don't want this, what made me deserve this? I want Gajeel to save me or Igneel. But for some strange reason I want more than anything, I want Laxus to come and save me, sweep me off my feet.

But that thought was removed by the information I was to learn.

A bitchy girl entered the room, which was weird because I thought that there was only guys here. She had very long red hair in braids. The hair started moving and they picked me up. She slid the anti-magic cuffs on me then moved me to the chair. Her hair heated up into fire, burning my skin. I bit my lip not wanting to grant her with a scream of agony. If it wasn't for the cuffs I would barely be able to feel the heat.

She tied me up and left. This was the part I didn't like. The part where they left me in this terrible room that was filled with my screams. You would think that this was the best part, because there was no pain or torture. Wrong! There was torture, not knowing what the masked man was going to do to me and the anticipation, along with the conclusions I would make on what was going to happen just ate at me. Probably turning me insane. It's called mental torture.

One hour later of my mind wanting to self destruct itself he entered. My cheeks were already stained with tears. The first month I was here, I wanted to be strong, to not have the torture get to me. But it did, it did when the nightmares came. I can't control myself anymore.

"Aww are you already crying?" He said in his sinister voice. Chills ran down my back. All the thoughts from the first month about killing him are gone. They were replaced with the thought of, 'just kill me already.'

"Haha that tough girl from before sure is gone now. It's just someone who wants their mommy. Oh wait do you even have a mom? I guess not!" He started laughing. I cried, I couldn't take it, usually when people made fun of me not having a mom it wouldn't affect me. But when he said it......it stung. Everything that comes out of his mouth just made me crumble down. And I don't even know his identity.

"I have a surprise for you missy." He said walking towards me with a blade in his hand. "This torture will be shorter than the rest." He took a pause, I knew that there was a catch.

"But you'll get to learn my identity and why I am doing this. And THAT will tear you down. You'll never be able to look at him ever again."

Him? Who's the him?- "AHHH!!!!!" I screamed as he slit my thigh then inserted the blade where just cut.

"You have to scream louder than that if you want to know who I am!" He said smiling like a psycho path. Scratch that, he is a psycho pa-

"AHHHH!" I screamed as he wiped my back over and over again. When he finished he walked back over to me and squatted in front of me. I hanged my head low as tears flowed out of my eye. I don't know how I even still have tears. He violently grabbed my face, jerking it up to look at him. He took his blade and ran it across my face, then pushing hard enough to make me bleed.

"So you want to know why I do this to you?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head causing the blade to go into my skin. I flinched and he smiled.

"Well you showed my son, love. I purposely didn't show him any to make him strong. But you come in and sweep him off his feet. Making him fall in love with you. You must pay for that." His tone becoming coated into anger and rage. My eyes started to water, I have never been so scared in my life.

The masked man stabbed a blade in each of my thighs roughly, I instantly screamed. My brain was getting fuzzy my breaths were getting quicker as I was losing consciousness from lose of blood.

"Now let me formally introduce myself." The masked man said as he got up and walked towards the exit, leaving the blades in my thighs.

"My name is Ivan, Ivan Dreyar."

And I lost consciousness.........