Chapter 4: Leaving Fairy Tail

The picture is Jade's blue fire. If you ever watched Avatar the last Air bender then think of her powers like Azula.

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Jade's POV~

It has now been a year since I joined Fairy Tail with Natsu. I just got back from a pretty hard quest that took a week. I entered the guild and everyone cheered. I was met with Natsu hugging me. "I'm so glad your okay."

"Aww did I scare my little bro?" I said giving him a smirk. "No but if you didn't come back alive I wouldn't have anyone to search for Igneel with or be my loving sister."

"Oh yeah about the Igneel searching thing can w-"

"Lets talk about this later, you need to go assure everyone that you are okay." Natsu cut me off.

"Okay but we are definitely talking about this later."

"Okay! HEY ICE PRINCESS STOP STRIPING!"

"AHHH!!!! STOPPING YELLING FLAME BRAIN!!!"

'Here we go again' I sweat drop. I walk over to the bar were Cana is.

"How was the quest?" Cana asked while drinking 'cola' more like sake.

"It was fine, I just go lost in a forest full of monsters." I sigh. I have been getting really annoyed that Natsu and I haven't even tried to look for Igneel. Also Laxus' dad, Ivan, who I never meet got kicked out of Fairy Tail. That had made Laxus different. He has been meaner and more of a jerk to everyone. I can't blame him because his dad got kicked out of Fairy Tail. But that gives no right for him to act the way he does with everyone else to me. I was the one that comforted him, but no I am just some weakling to him, like everyone else.

"You seem upset. What is it?" Cana asks being the good friend she is. I don't really want to talk about it but it could help. These type of emotions have been kept inside me since my dad left.

"Laxus and Natsu." I reply short. I don't want everyone to know what is wrong with me or that there is even something wrong.

"Do you wanna talk about. You know, some where privet." Cana asks knowing that I don't like sharing feelings.

"Yeah I think that would be a good idea." As I say that we both stand up and walk out of the guild. I glance up stairs at Laxus. 'Why did he have to change?'

Laxus POV~

I saw that Jade has gotten back from her quest. It has been a week since I have seen her and a month since I have seen her smile. I know I have been a jerk to her, I don't mean to be but this kicking out my father thing has taken more of an effect on me than I thought.

I saw Jade and Cana walk out of the guild. She did not look happy. She hasn't for quite a while. She looked at me and all I saw was sorrow in her eyes.

Why, why am I such an idiot I'm going to loose her. Loose Jade, the love of my life. What am I going to do about it, nothing. You know why, because I don't know what to do.

Please forgive me, one day. One day forgive me.

Jade's POV~

Cana and I walked to the forest behind Magnolia.

"So what is troubling you about Laxus and Natsu?" Cana asked me. I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes immediately turned to comfort when she saw tears prickling the corners of my eyes.

"Laxus or Natsu first." I asked. Even though Cana has a relaxed attitude she knows exactly how to comfort people. I always admired that about her. When someone cries or is upset I have no idea what to do unless it is Natsu.