Chapter 18 ~ A Normal Day.......Or So I Thought ~ PART: 1

Jade's POV~

Yawn

I slowly open my eyes, revealing the beautiful and agenizing sun. I quickly shut my eyes from the bright sun, what it hurt. I turn and snuggle closer to something warm next me. I look up, opening my eyes to see a sleeping Gajeel with his arm around me. He is just so adorable! I look down and see that he isn't wearing a shirt and that I am pressed up against his hard chest. And he's attractive. I bite my lip, oh god am I turned on.

Okay I know what you might me thinking, you're sleeping with Gajeel?!?! Okay it was once, okay maybe twice but we mostly sleep, not that nasty stuff. We have been together for three years and we have lived together for half a year before we came to Fairy Tail. Well I returned.

I smile at the Gajeel, move up a bit and kiss his forehead. "Good Morning Gajeel." I tell him in a sweet voice, only he and Natsu have heard this voice. Everyone else thinks I'm a heartless demon. How can I act like that when I wake up to see this handsome devil? I see Gajeel stir in his sleep, he slowly opens his eyes and sees me with he quotes, 'the most beautiful smile in the world.' "Good morning beautiful." Gajeel says, leaning down, capturing my lips. I of course kiss back, he is a really good kisser.

I smile into the kiss and I can feel Gajeel smirk. His hand that was on my cheek moved to my hip, sending shivers down my body. Gajeel flips me so that he is on top of me. He's bent over me, our slow loving kiss turned passionate and hungry. Gajeel started moving to more 'private' areas. I pull away from the kiss, putting my finger on his lips. I heard him whine and I giggled. Oh I know how much he loves my kisses, he told me. When he was drunk.

"No Gajeel, not now." I say taking my finger off his lips and waving it in front of his face. Gajeel groaned and flopped down next to me. "Fine, then I'm going back to sleep." He said turning away from me, snuggling into the pillows. I laughed and sat up, reaching over and kissing Gajeel on the cheek. "Well I'm going to make breakfast, I'll call you when it's done." I tell him, standing up and walking out of our bedroom.

I walk towards the stairs, passing the bathroom. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. Whoa, I look like I was trampled. I take a detour and enter the bathroom. I step in front of the mirror and try to fix my horrid hair. Did it work, you ask. Nope, not even close. I gave up and hopped in the shower. After the shower that I never wanted to end, I dry my hair. Now I don't use a hair dryer, no I don't need one. All I do is heat my hands and run them through my hair, evaporating the water and if I wanted to, create curls. Once I am set on how my hair looks I walk downstairs, towards that kitchen.

I enter the kitchen and open the fridge. After a few minutes of indecisiveness, I finally chose eggs and bacon. Yes it was that hard to pick that. Okay there were a lot of good food in there. I prepare all the food and start cooking everything. The eggs are on the plates and now I am just waiting for the bacon to finish. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I smile. I feel butterfly kisses on my neck. "I see you're up." I say, putting the now cooked bacon on the plates and turn around to Gajeel. "Yeah and I swear if you weren't here, I would never get out of bed." I blush at his statement and quickly give him a peck on the lips. I exit his hold and put the plates on the table.

At that point we started eating. Now I won't go into too much detail because I'm lazy to explain it all and nothing really exciting happened. Basically Gajeel praised me for adding iron into his eggs. He also kept going on and on about beating Natsu, but it was funny.

After breakfast Gajeel went to go take a shower so he could go to the guild while I just went to the guild without him. It has been about a week since I returned and Natsu is actually okay with me and Gajeel. He saw how much we loved each other and he accepted it. But he did give Gajeel a death threat. And I also heard that Laxus also gave him one, he is so sweet and poor Gajeel.