Chapter 3: ~Happy~

Jade's appearance above :D ~ Hope you enjoy the chapter ~

Jade's POV~

It has been around 3 months since Natsu and I have joined Fairy Tail. It has been some crazy 3 months. Natsu and Gray keep fighting, they fight like 5 times a day it's pretty ridiculous. I have joined Erza and Mira-Jane with their rivalry. People are still shocked that I am stronger than Erza. But the people I have connected with most is Cana, because she is relaxing like me with a f*ck it attitude, and Laxus, because he is strong like me and we spar a lot.

Today is like any other day, Natsu raced out of our tiny house that I pay with the quests I go on. Natsu wants to come with me or go on quests of his own but master says he is to young. Apparently yesterday Natsu and Lisanna, his little girlfriend teehee, found a 'dragon' egg and they are taking care of it.

I just left my house and I'm on my way to the guild. I don't feel like taking a job right now, I kind of just want to relax with Cana, maybe even steal some beers and drink them with her. Okay I know I am 10 but just the thrill of doing something your not supposed to do is to good to pass up. (I am not supporting under age drinking it just fits these to characters :D )

"Yo Jade. You on your way to the guild?" I heard on of my best friends ask me. I turn my head to see the famous lighting mage, Laxus. Okay time for a confession, yes over these past 3 months I might have a slight crush on the blonde boy. But who can't, he is HOT and POWERFUL.

"Yeah, you going to join me?" I ask while moving my eyebrows up and down. This earns a chuckle from the guy. I noticed that a lot of people don't really like Laxus. I can't blame them he is kind of a jerk but once you get past his walls and see him really smile he is like a big teddy bear.

"Sure Ember." He smiles back. Oh yeah forgot to tell you, we made nicknames for each other based on our magic. Mine is Ember and his is Sparky, he doesn't really like the name but I looove it.

"Now keep up Sparky." I shove him a bit. That is how the conversation started.

~TIME-SKIP TO GUILD~

We reached the guild hall and I like to make big entrances. So what do I do, I shove the guild doors open and yell, "THE WORLDS BEST WIZARD IS HERE!!!!" And because of everyone's awesome personality they all erupt into cheers then laugh. I look behind me and see Laxus rolling his eyes. I smile at him and say, "Seeya later Sparky." I walk over to the bar where Cana is.

"Yo Cana." I say as I take a seat next to her. "Oh hey Jade, you wanna play poker?"

"Of course." I smile, she starts passing me chips and cards and the game begins. A few hours later and Cana winning most of the time, the door's burst open. I look over to the the idiot little brother that I love so much, Natsu and Lisanna walk in the guild caring a big blue and white egg. I still don't think it is a dragons egg, but you can't argue that it doesn't look like one. Even though I have never seen one. (But Jade, you have been in one. hint hint*)

"Awww what a cute couple they would be when they get older." I heard Mira say behind me. I turn to her and say something that if Natsu could kill me he would. But he can't :D

"I heard that Lisanna made Natsu promise to marry her when they get older."

"Oh my gosh! Natsu, Lisanna you are so cute. Getting married when your older. And your even raising your own child." Mira squeaked. I slowly looked over to Natsu to see him red with embarrassment and anger.

"JADE!!!!!" I look at Natsu with a uncertain smile. He started running at me with his fist in the air. I looked passed him and saw Lisanna blushing, young love is so adorable.

"CRACK" I turned towards the egg and saw a big crack on it. Everybody was staring at it,wondering what was going to come out. But of course my hot headed little brother doesn't notice so I stop him by putting my hand on his head and turning him towards the egg.

"Look Natsu, your egg is hatching." I see his face brighten up as he grabs Lisanna's hand and ran to the egg. After a while the egg completely hatched and a blue flying cat came out. Everyone including me was utterly shocked. But Natsu just smiled more and hugged the cat.

"Your my new partner, Happy!"

"Aye sir!" The cat said. wait. the cat said? OMG the cat spoke!

"Wait you can speak?!?!" I asked.

"Sure can!"

"Oi! Happy this is Lisanna and older sister Jade. They are your new family with the rest of the guild.Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Everyone erupted in cheers. Happy hugged Lisanna and me, he is so cute. When he was hugging me I whispered, "Welcome to the family, Happy." Everyone started to party and Happy got his Fairy Tail mark on his back in the color green.

I look over to see Mira and Erza kind of sad because they didn't get a hug. This was to good to pass up. "Oh are you guys sad that Happy loves me more?" I asked smirking.

"JADE!!"They yelled in unison. Wow that is the second time people screamed my name. I have been very mischievous today.

Mira changed into satin soul while Erza reequipped a sword. That was my cue as my fists burned blue with fire. We started fighting and to spoil you, I won. :D

Laxus POV~

I was up stairs listening to my music as always,whileBixslow, Freed and Evergreen were chatting. There was commotion down stairs. 'What are those idiots doing now?' I questioned my self. I turned myself towards my team but they were gone. 'What the hell?' I sat up and looked over the railing to see a blue flying cat? 'the f*ck?' The it started talking. 'of course' I saw the cat hug Jade. Man she looked so cute smiling and hugging. She looked so happy. I wish I could make her happy for the rest of my life.

Yes you guessed it I have a crush on Jade Dragneel, the bad-ass older sister of the idiot Natsu. She is just so attractive, powerful and can make me feel happy. Nobody could do that except for my mom and even Gramps. But things have changed and I know that one day my dad is going to get kicked out of the guild, that will not be a good day. Hopefully one day I will admit my feeling to Jade before I turn into a complete jerk and loose her to someone else.

I snap out of my thoughts to see Jade beating the crap out of Erza and Mira. I smile and make my way down to her. I put my arm around her and say, "You wanna grab a bite to eat?"

"Of course Sparky." She says with a smile. Wait? Was she blushing? I felt her wiggle out of grasp and say, "I'll race you there." At that she runs away. Man I love this girl. One day. One day she will be mine and mine only. At that note I race after her.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter

Next chapter will be uploaded today hopefully :D

BYEEEEEEEEE~