Chapter thirty four

Chapter thirty four.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ellie."

"Damon hey."

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Like?"

"The beach."

"But the closest beach is five hours away."

"And?"

"Oh fine."

"It's overnight too El."

"Oh goody." I replied sarcastically through the phone.

"Sam, Eric and Sebastian are coming and apparently Sam is bringing a girl."

"And that makes me want to go how?"

"So you can have a girlie friendie" he made his voice pitch up to sound like a girl gushing over some boy.

"Damon."

"Ellie."

"I'm not going."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"If you don't I shall come inside and drag you out."

I froze.

"Your outside my house now aren't you."

"You betcha babe." I could hear the grin.

"Come on in Damon."

I hung up the phone and stood by the front door waiting for my boyfriend to walk through. When he walked through I glared him "not going."

"Awh come on Ellie. You need to get out more."

"No I don't."

"And your brother said you love the beach."

"Oh did he now."

I turned my back on Damon and went in search of my betraying brother. I found him, Alice and the twins in their bedroom. Alice was trying to teach him how to change a diaper. "Phillip."

"Ellie." He replied without looking up.

"What did you tell Damon."

"We'll since that sounds like a statement I assume you already know."

"I hate you brother."

"Love you to sister, now leave this house for the weekend."

"Argh you are dead."

I left the room and found a happy looking Damon behind me. "Yay your going." He clapped his hands.

"Yay I don't take back my comment about your brain being two."

He stuck he tongue out at me and followed me to my bedroom. "How long?"

"The weekend and Monday."

"Where are we going?"

I grabbed a small suitcase from my closet.

"The beach. I have a beach house their. It was my parents."

I turned to him expectantly but he didn't continue. He just avoided looking at me and started looking at the photos i had blu-tacked on the wall. "I like that one."

I looked at the photo he was pointing at. It was one of the group. I was in the middle with the twins on either side of me. Sebastian and Damon were on either side of them. It was taken a few months ago at the Christmas get together my family had. I didn't want Damon there at the time since I was supposed to be avoiding him. But it was still fun.

"And that one."

He pointed to the one I had on my shelf next to my bed. It was taken two weeks ago. I was kissing Damon. We didn't know the picture was being taken until Alice turned up in my room the next day holding the print. It actually turned out pretty good.

I packed some clothes and underwear. My bathroom bag, camera and book went into the suitcase as well. I stood up and faced Damon who was gazing out side at the sun. "Ready Damon."

"Let's go then."

I followed him downstairs and yelled a goodbye to my brother and his fiancé. But I only got a baby's cry in return. I know it was mean but that's what he gets for making me go. And I won't be here to change the diaper.

We got outside and Damon took my bag from me and put it in the boot of his car. "To the beach!" I rolled my eyes at him and got in the car. He got into the drivers seat beside me and we took off.

This was going to be a long weekend. Especially if Sam was there.

---

A/N I know another shortie. But it's just a filler for what happens next!! Dun dun dun. Haha nah jk. Who do you think the girl is?? Hmm and the BFF story comp is still on.if u don't know what I'm talking bout read the last chaps AN. Xox~ Laura.