Chapter fourteen

Tuesday 12:35 am

"Do you think we will find my parents Sebastian?" I asked him while he cuddled me as we were curled up in my bed.

"I'm sure we will I mean I found you."

I smiled at him even though he couldn't see me and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Sebastian. I just hope my mum understands. She may not be my actual mum or may not have been around much these past few years but she raised me and I will always love her even if she did keep me from the truth."

"That's understandable. I wish I had parents."

His parents had died in a car crash and he had no living relatives that were willing to take him under their wing. He had an eighty year old grandfather who was in no position to take care of himself let alone a two year old boy. "I'm really glad I found you again Ellie."

"Me too."

I stifled a yawn that had been threatening to interrupt for the past five minutes. "Somebody's ready for sleep" he said chuckling.

"I guess so" I said yawning again.

"Night beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

****

"Open your books to chapter three and begin silent reading and no talking Sam and Eric."

I opened my book just as a small folded up piece of paper flew out and landed on my open page of Romeo and Juliet. I looked around for the owner of the paper and saw Sam beside me smirking. Opening it cautiously it said

'Ellieeeee sup!

We needa talk ya know girl! About them damn sexy men you have floating around you demanding your attention and affection.! So c'mon girlie tell me how is Sebastian in bed eh? Or Damon? But don't tell me bout my sexy look alike twin coz that's just damn wrong!! So who are you doing to chose I mean you got three dam fine looking lads after you and I should know one of them looks like me! Reply asap!'

Struggling to hold my laughter a few giggles escaped and mrs Corby our English teacher glared at me. "Something funny Ellie?"

"No miss sorry miss." I said looking down at my book so that she wouldn't see my smirk.

Hastily i tore out a piece of paper quietly which is very hard to do in a extremely quiet room and replied to Sam.

'Yosemite Sam!

What up doc. What do you mean Damon?! And Sebastian were just friends, at the moment ;) and Eric well you know you two are both like my brothers. But Damon really??! Are. You deaf and blind? Yeah I admit he is pretty hot but really Damon? U think I just threw up a little.'

Tossing the note back at Sam I watched his expression as he read it, he frowned most of the time but only grinned when he read the ending. I watched as he replied and tossed the bit of paper back to me.

'Oh Ellie belli your the one that's blind you really can't see what's in front of you can you. I'll talk to you later I probably should be reading this really sappy romance thing.'

I was really confused but I grinned at his last statement, only me and Eric know about Sam's secret passion for Romeo and Juliet. What did he mean though? Damon? Really?

***

Taking a bite of my chicken sandwich I started daydreaming about mine and Sam's conversation before. What did he mean, I didn't have three guys after me, did I? Boys they are so confusing yet we can't live without 'em.

I felt something poke me on my arm and turning my head I saw Damon sitting next to me with a stick in his hand. Glancing across the table I saw Sebastian across from me glaring at him. Frowning at Damon I turned and faced Sebastian and trying to ignore the stick that keeps poking my side.

"So Sebastian how was history?"

"It was good" he said through clenched teeth as he glared at Damon who was still poking me. Finally I had had enough turning around I glared at him "what the hell do you want!?"

"Dunno" he replied and poked me with the stick once more. Suddenly having enough I grabbed the stick and tore it out of Damon's hands. Snapping it in two I threw it on the ground next to the tree. I heard Sebastian say "that's my girl" but he was only whispering it so I would e the only one to hear. I looked back at Damon with a smirk but to my surprise he just sat their looking smug with his hands behind his back. "Well done Ellie but maybe you should notice out location before doing that" behind his back he produced another stick.

Sliding my tongue across my teeth in annoyance and looked at Sebastian "wanna go?"

"Gladly"

We both stood up and for the first time he held out his hand which I pleasantly took and we led the team. I glanced back once and saw Sam giving me a smirk and nodding his head towards Damon. Looking at the other boy I saw he was glaring at mine and Sebastian's entwined hands. His eyes darted to mine and in positive I saw a hint of sadness in them before being replaced with anger. As much as I enjoyed Sebastian's company I wished that it was Damon's Hand I was holding right now.

----A/N---

Interesting chappie.

I was re reading some of the chaps and I realized that I had Ellie and Phillip as twins well whoopsie :/ when I wrote that I didn't have the adoption plan yet so I forgot to go back and change that. So now Phillip is eighteen not seventeen and a twin of Ellie's.

love you all and stay sweet :)

Xoxo Laura