chapter Five : the magic of disney

Chapter five: the magic of disney

A week after Revenge Sunday I was stuck in my room. Grounded!Yeah that's right my idiot brother grounded me! I don't see why, all i did make a cake and may have 'accidentally' replaced the sugar with the salt, and i may have got flour all over the flour. But i swear that wasn't me it was.. it was Cat!

So here i am grounded for two weeks! At least Phillip left the Internet on otherwise i would have gone crazy! All day ive been waiting for my mystery boy to come online but sadly he hasn't been on. Browsing on his page I saw he now had a work called 'Sebastian'. it was about a boy at an orphanage who lost his best friend at the age of five now he is seventeen he wants to find her again. Then when he finds her he thinks she doesn't remember him so now he has to convince her. The last chapter intrigued me most it was only six words but those words said 'To be continued when she remembers'. His story sounded very familiar to me yet foreign at the same time.

Just then i had an inbox.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: Hey Ellie :)

*Smile-love: Is your name Sebastian?

*Xxdark_dayzXx: How'd you guess?

*smile-love: Your story.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: oh

*Smile-love:your story, is it true?

*Xxdark_dayzXx:Pleasantly and unfortunately yes.

*smile-love: Well then I'm going to help you find this girl. Why isnt she named in your story?

*Xxdark_dayzXx: Because if i said her name she would realize who she is too soon and that would destroy her relationship with her new family.

*smile-love: But don't you want her to know her best friend is you?

*Xxdark_dayzXx:yes, sorry love but i have got to go bye.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: is offline.*

Puzzled i fell back down onto my bed, if he lost his best friend then why wouldn't he want her to know?

i glanced at the book self beside my bed there was a photo in a black frame there, a picture of a five year old boy and girl. I was the girl, i assumed the boy was just a friend from my Kindy days but i could never bring myself to take the picture down.

Sebastian. where have i heard that name before?

------------------------------------------------------

Movies, depending on the movie it was a good way to relieve boredom and be bored. Many movies are okay like your classic Disney fairy tales. What goes well with movies? Popcorn! I was sitting on the couch watching the little mermaid and eating popcorn. What could be better? Maybe a guy to snuggle up to. I wonder if Sebastian is like that? I hope so. I'm fantasizing about some guy i have never met, while watching my favourite movie I'm getting too distracted, I don't get distracted whats happening to me?!

Sebastian! Its all his fault, ever since his i found out his name he has been stuck in my brain. Hehe that rhymed name, brain... Yeah lame. Hehe lame.

any wayy Sebastian his name made my heart flutter at an alarming rate, he made me feel special liek i belong. I feel like i have known him all my life. This is starting to sound very cliche. My phone buzzed, speak of the devil wattpad was calling me. I had a message from Xxdark_dayzXx.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: How's the movie?

Okay I'm officially freaked out. Here i was thinking how amazing this guy was then he turns all stalkerish way to go Ellie you always know how to choose the good ones.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: Okay sorry bad choice of words, i knew that would creep you out sorry. But go to your front door.

Getting nervous I looked at the front door debating whether or not to go and see.

*Xxdark_dayzXx: Please Ellie just trust me. Please.

Standing up cautiously from my seat I padded over to the door. Opening it I found a boy of seventeen with dark brown messy hair , bright green eyes. In his tightish baby blue shirt I saw his abs, yeah that's right ABS! He was a little taller than me but not by much. This was all to familiar.

A gasp escaped my lips, it was him! Really him in the flesh, the five year old boy who stood next to me with his arm draped over my shoulder in the photo on my book self.

"Sebastian!"

-----A/N-----

Well what did you think? It aws kinda rushed thats why it was short. Oh and Damen will be back in soon. Next chpater wiil be hopefully longer :) remebr VOTE!! COMMENT!!! AND MAYBE POSSIBLY FAN ME!! :) Dedication to 1DE34eva , check out his Emblem 3 story!!!