Chapter twenty

Everyone sees the world differently.

Damon's POV

"So I found my mum" Ellie smiled proudly at us and all the boys started asking questions.

"What's her name?"

"Is she nice?"

"Is she hot?"

"Sam!" She yelled at the smirking boy who just asked if her mum was hot.

"When me and Ellie went to see her mum, we weren't there for long."

I stormed off angry to the other side of the of the field. I found a football and I started throwing it against the brick wall next to me. I heard footsteps approach me hastily.  

"What do you want Sebastian?" I asked when I had turned around. "To talk"

"Why?"

"Why are you angry?" He said ignoring my question.

"No of your business."

"It's about her isn't it. "

"No!"

"You know I'm right Damon. Don't deny it."

"I should have been the one to go with her to meet her mother."

"Why? Why should it have been you!"

I shut my eyes for a moment trying to block him out but it didn't work. He was still there taunting me with his stare.

"You wang to know the truth Sebastian?! I should have gone because- because I love her! Okay Sebastian I love Ellie Love and she is the best thing that's happened to me! But he doesn't want me she wants you. "

"I give you my permission to date her. "

"What?"

"She is my best friend and yeah I love her but I don't think she wants anything more. She loves you Damon. She just hasn't realized it yet. "

I breathed a sigh of relief and rushed forward and gave him a hug. I don't like hugs.

I stepped back making it less awkward.

"But if you hurt her I will come after you and I watch CSI, I know how to make a murder look like an accident." He smiled smugly at me but I didn't care, all I cared about now was to get the girl.

** 

Ellie POV:

I walked home today just 'coz and when I walked in I had a surprise waiting for me "Alice!"

I ran over to hug the brown haired girl.

"Ellie! Aw you've grown up so much!"

"You too, how was Fiji? Hope my brother didn't annoy you" i laughed as he protested. We hugged each other tightly and then for the net half hour I was filling her in on what has been happening.

"Oh my god! You found her?! That's so amazing!" Phillip had left about ten minutes into our conversation he said that this was all to 'girly' for him. But I saw him smile every time Alice laughed.

"I know!"

"And those boys, they sound HAWT! Phillip did leave right?"

"They are and he did"

"Oh good, imagine having to explain that! I found two seventeen year old boys hot."

I laughed with her "so how's uni?"

"It's okay, has its ups and downs. I only failed one thing but everyone did."

She was training to become a councilor and me and Phillip have encouraged her every step of the way, it was a good career option for her. She's helped me with all my problems.

"So has my idiot brother proposed yet?"

"Ellie!"

"What I'm only asking, he has to at some point you guys have been dating for years"

She rolled her eyes "he hasn't, but when he does you will be the first I call!"

"Your already my favorite sister!"

"You know it!"

We shared this lame fist pump thing and then I said I had to go and do my home work and she had to do shopping for Phillips birthday. Just as I let go of her one last time the doorbell rang.

Alice followed me when I went to go and answer it. "Hel-"

I was cut off by warm lips pressed against mine, I heard Alice gasp and opening my eyes and pushing back I saw who's lips were against mine.

---A/N---

Hmm sorry for my last chapter. I'll go back sometime and edit it maybe. But it really sucked :/ sorry it was y first week back at school and i kinda have a lot on my plate. So I'll update soon. Comment!!! VOTE!! And share.