Chapter eight: game time biotch

Lunchtime.

"Hey boys this I Sebastian"

Our ears were flooded with "sup" "hey' "welcome mate."

"Hey guys." Sebastian smiled back.

"Hey again" Sam fist bumped Sebastian, I could tell already that Sebastian would get along with these guys already.

"Boys Sebastian is my best friend since I was at an orphanage." Many of the boys had the Same reaction as Sam and Eric. But after I explained it all they accepted it and some even offered to help me and Sebastian find my parents. "Okay guys so there's a reason I called this meeting. I have been told by the twins that there is a new team member? But is he out of this world?"

A voice spoke from behind me "you better believe it baby, I may even be better than you."

Scowling I turned around and my eyes laid on Damon. Oh yay!

"What do you want?"

"Isn't it a team meeting? And in part of the team."

"I haven't confirmed it yet, so no you aren't part of the team."

"Yet"he replied with a smirk on his arrogant face. Jerk.

"Please leave Damon!"

"Your not worth my time anyway" he said smugly and he turned and walked away. My hands were clenched into fist and behind me Eric said "man our girl is feisty. No one messes with her."

Turning round I asked the boys "so do we let him in or not?"

"I'm sorry to say Ellie but he is a really good player."

"I'll see him play tonight and the. We will see, game tonight half against half sort out you teams before the end of school Sam is captain of one team and Harry for the other." I motioned to the blond boy next to Sebastian "make sure I'm in one of your teams. I'll see you boys after school."

----A/N-----

Hey sorry it's short maybe another later tonight, I'm watching a movie ghost rider. This is for Courtney because she wanted me to updated haha see you next time I'm out sistah lol remember vote and comment love you all :) xoxo stay sweet xo Laura