Chatper fourty: dizzy dizzy dizzy

Chapter Forty.
Dizzy dizzy dizzy.

"huh? What happened?"

"You fainted again." The doctor replied still staring at the clipboard he was writing on.

"Oh, where is everyone?" My throat felt dry, my eyes stung.

"They left to give you time. But there are three boys out there, one saying he lives with you, one saying he loves you and the other saying that your his ride. But I'm sure he has his car in the parking lot."

Of course Sam would say that.

"Okay. When can i go home?"

"Now. Your mother is still in a critical condition, but we are sure she will be perfectly fine. But we will need to get you back in in the next few days."

"Why?"

"To help full out some blank spots in your parents hospital records. Mainly your mothers."

"Uh okay."

"Now no more fainting for you. I have told your friends to go easy on you. And no school for the next few weeks. Well actually go back when your ready. It's hard loosing a parent."

I got out of the hospital bed and walked to the door. "Thank you."

He nodded in reply.

All my boys stood up when I walked out. "Where's Eric?"

"He took Emily home." Sam answered.

"Oh, okay. Sam. I want to go home."

"I'll take you home." Damon cut in before Sam could reply.

"No Damon. I need Sam right now."

Without giving Damon and Sebastian a chance to protest I pulled Sam away from the waiting room and out the hospital doors.

"Why?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him "why what?"

"Why me? You know it's bad to get my hopes up."

"shut up Sam!"

"Sorry. Bad timing."

"Just get me home Samuel."

"Sure thing baby girl."

--
When Sam pulled up in the driveway, I practically ran out of it even before he had the chance to stop. Sprinting inside i found Phillip talking on the phone. He looked serious. I didn't care.

I raced into his arms and wrapped mine around his waist tightly, burrowing my head on his shoulder.
"yeah aunt Sarah I'm here. Look Ellie just got home; I have to go see her. Ill call you later about when the funereal is. "

He hung up and wrapped his arms around me. "Oh Ellie. I'm sorry."

I broke into tears, sobbing fiercely into his shoulder. I heard the front door open, "is she okay?" Sam asked.

"Hopefully."Phillip replied.

"You know I can still hear you idiots?"

I felt Phillips chest shake as he chuckled, then Sam spoke.

"Eric's on his way El."

I nodded to myself, I was still wrapped in Phillips arms.

I broke away from our hug and wiped the tears away. "Uh ill be in my room."

Before they had a chance to protest, they wouldn't have anyway, I ran up the stairs almost knocking Alice down in the process.

I reached my room, burst through the door and collapsed on my bed. The water works started again. Eric. Hurry up and get your ass here.

----

Hayo!!! So my lovelies opinions??? Dedication to a new friend Cameron :) check out her stories. Hum forgot her username ATM but ill do the dedication soon lol :) and new story will be out soon. P.s this is coming to a end. About ten more left? So tell me what you think of this whole story?? And omgomgomgomg!!!! 4100 reads!!! Can we get 6000??