Chapter seven: "we need a new striker"

Even though technically we weren't related my brother made me go to school but at least he had enrolled Sebastian so I had someone to hang out with. After Phillip had dropped us off at school Sebastian look at my "do I have to?" He asked pouting.

"If I have to you have to."

"No fun" he muttered quietly to himself but I still heard him.

We walked to the main office and the office lady smiled brightly at Sebastian and giggled. Giggled! She's probably eighty! She fluttered her eyes at Sebastian as he said who he was "thank you sweetie" giggle "here's your timetable." Giggle, gag!

Yeah Sebastian was alright. Oh who am I kidding Seb is a god! He's like a marshmallow, just melts in your mouth. Okay maybe that's a little to creepy but that's the best way to explain him! The way his dark brown hair ended just above his eyebrows and his green eyes sparkled in the light. Today he was wearing blue jeans and a light black button up shirt as I said GOD! Sebastian seemed very oblivious to the old lady's attempts at impressing him, she was now bending over just so Sebastian could see her saggy old bum. Gag! Clutching onto his arm I dragged him out of there before she would be planting her pale red lipstick lips on him and I couldn't risk my innocence in that happening.

"You really are blind" I commented

"What?" Sebastian asked looking extremely puzzled making me laugh.

I set of towards my classroom which I fortunately shared with Sebastian who was following me calling out "what? What did you mean? Ellie!" Making me laugh even harder. Entering the classroom mrs Levander turned to me with a frown on her face "Ellie Love! Why are you late?!"

"Sorry mrs Levander but I was showing Sebastian the office"

"Ah yes the new student."

Behind me Sebastian walked through the door "hello miss."

Gasps flew through the room from all the girls. Mrs Levander handed Sebastian a few pieces of paper "Sebastian this is your history class you may sit next to Ellie as you already know her."

I sat down at my desk and around me I heard people whispering.

"Omg! Alice he is hot!"

"Why does she get to sit next to him!"

"So not fair"

"Dude, do you think he plays football?"

"Hope so! We could use a new striker"

"Boys! I heard that"I called to the two boys at the desk next to me and Sebastian. Sam and Eric, the two most annoying twins in the world they were my two best friends at school. Okay yeah I lied about not having any friends but the boys in the school football team were amazing the most loyal, and annoying boys ever. I could count on my team mates with my life and yeah I was the only girl which had its advantages and disadvantages.

"Aw sorry Ellie bellie but you know you suck" Sam said. I stuck my tongue out at him "kidding El you're the best player we've got but you know we need new players ever since Kurt left." Eric said.

"Uh Ellie intro?" Sebastian spoke up from my left "oh sorry Seb, this is Sam and Eric and don't bother trying to remember which ones which they both love to switch names."

"Hey nice to meet you"

"Same, so how did you meet this pitiful excuse of a girl we like to call Ellie?" Eric asked Sebastian

"You can tell them Seb I was planning on telling the team anyway, they can all keep a secret."

"Okay, we went to the same orphanage together until Ellie got adopted and then last night I found her again."

The two twins looked at Sebastian speechless "you're" Sam started.

"Adopted?" Finished Eric.

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'.

"Wow Ellie who'd have thought"

"Yeah, so now me and Seb are going to search for my parents."

"Wow! That's awesome!"

"Oh Ellie do you remember that new kid from a few weeks ago? Dexter? Devon? Something." Eric asked me

"Damon, what about him?"

"We'll he joined the team"

"What!? How?when? When was I going to find out about this?"

"We tried calling you but your cell was off."

"Oh right my brother took it off me for a week. Has he tried out yet?"

"Yeah, we didn't want to add him with out your okay being captain 'n all but Ellie he was really good, not as good as you and me and Sam but he was good."

"Hm well we will have to see about that. Game after school we will half the team and let's see if he is any good. Spread the news around and tell the boys 'cept Damon that we will have a meeting at lunch at ten tree and ill bring Sebastian with me."

Eric nodded then focused on Sebastian "do you play?"

"Nah basketball is my thing sorry but I'm your number one fan!" He replied enthusiastically. "That's good 'coz we're the best team in South Island" I spoke up, it's true we were the top team in the whole South Island and I had the honour of being the captain. For five years me and my team have been together, for five years I have been captain and for five years We have won the national New Zealand high school football champions. My boys have made me proud. We were the galaxy because we were out of this world. Pun totally intended.

The ding of the bell rang through the room. We had been talking all period but when I looked at Sebastian I saw he had written down all the notes mrs Levander had set, I made a mental note to get them off him later. "C'mon Seb we've got maths now."

------A/N-----

So you like?? If you do vote and comment :) next chapter up later tonight or tomorrow morning depending on how long it takes to type xoxo Laura

Dedication to LoveYouLots_xo coz she's from invercargill and I'm from gore. Awesome finding someone on wattpad near you. Check out her 5sos (five seconds of summer) fanfic :) xoxo Laura stay sweet love :)