Chapter eighteen

It's been three months since Sebastian caught me and Damon, since Eric admitted he was gay to me and Sam. It's been two months since Christmas and a week since I last talked Damon.

Today was the first day back at school and Sebastian drove us to school in Phillips car since he was away to Fiji with his Alice.

Things have been awkward with Sebastian, we never talked about what happens in the library, we only really talked when he was helping me look for my parents. Other than that he made small talk to make it seem less suspicious to my parents.

They had left again, about three days after Christmas to London I think this time. They were going to be away for another three months.

"Looking forward to school?" I asked Sebastian.

"Yes"

"Are you looking forward to having mrs Perry for Maths again?"

"No"

"Do you even want to talk?"

"No"

This is what it has been like all Christmas, just yes no or maybe answers. I'm glad the twins didn't go on holiday otherwise I think I may have one crazy.

I sighed and looked out my passenger side window watching all the houses buzz past. When we finally reached the school Sebastian had said no more words "see you later Seb!" I yelled enthusiastically at him but he just turned his back and walked away.

"Don't worry El, he'll come round."

"Jesus!"

"No Damon."

"Ha ha so funny, seriously you gotta stop doing that sneaking up on people is not cool! You could give me a heart attack."

He rolled his eyes and just pulled me up the stairs into the school "c'mon Ellie don't wanna be late."

To confirm something before all your minds wonder, no me and Damon aren't a couple. We're not going to be until Sebastian accepts us, but currently we are just friends who like to annoy the hell out of each other.

We approached our first class, history with mr Henue. "Hey it's Ellie!" Sam yelled from across the room causing a few people to stare at him. I grinned at him and Eric and made my way to the empty desk beside them. Eric noticed Damon following me and have me a questioning look. I just shook my head and told him to text me and I'll explain. "Do we have practice today El?"

"No not today but we have a meeting at lunch. Can you tell everyone Sam? "

"Sure. What's it about?"

"Just the competition" I replied smiling brightly back at him.

"Yes! I forgot about them when is it?"

Just as I was about to answer mr Henue walked into the room ad the whole class fell silent.

**

I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out. I picked it up before it got lost in the crowds of people. Before I got a chance to read it the twins came up to me to walk with me to lunch. Stuffing the note in my pocket and my books in my bag, I grabbed my lunch and walked with the boys into the cafeteria.

*

"So is every one okay with that? Practices four times a week instead of three?"

"Your trying to kill us Ellie!" Sam complained from the seat across me.

"Then how come everyone else agrees with my plan and you don't? Got some where else to be Sam?"

He blushed slightly "Sam! Are you blushing? You never blush!" His brother spoke in an accusing tone.

Sam's face went a much darker shade of red and he struggled to reply "I- uh- n-no- what?"

It was my turn to make him more embarrassed now. "Don't tell me! Our little Sam has a girl making him blush! Aw Sam who is she?"

I swear he was even redder than a tomato, and even redder than Rudolph's nose. "There- there's n-no g-girl."

Eric just laughed "pfft don't lie we know there is, I've known you forever. I think I should know when my brother likes someone."

Sam tried to look innocent but failed "I really don't know what your talking about Eric."

"Sure you don't" I said smirking and the trouble looking Sam. For once he had lost a his confidence and cockiness, this girl must be something.

"Man, I know I haven't been around long but I know Ellie and your brother and I think you should run while you still can"

"Shut up Damon, your ruining it" I complained as Sam nodded at Damon and the. Stood up and left us causing everyone to start laughing even Sebastian, but it looked forced. He looked at me when he noticed I was looking at him. He started to give me a smile but when he realized what he was doing he stopped and turned to talk to Eric. The hurt was like taking a bullet in my heart. Damon noticed what I was looking at and he took my hand and gave it a small squeeze and a reassuring smile which I returned instantly.

The bell rang and my group split.

"Remember comp is in three months" I called out to them as they left.

**

I was home now and I had just walked into my room. I pulled off my black hoodie and a piece of paper fell out of the pocket.

The note from my locker, I had forgotten about it.

'Ellie, I need to talk to you so come see me whenever you can.

-teddy'

It was a miracle, he wanted. To talk to me! I was going to get my best friend back.

I walked towards his door and knocked carefully on it. Upon hearing him say come in I opened the door and walked in.

"I got your note."

"I figured."

"What do you wanna talk about."

He took a deep breath and said "I think I've found your parents."

---A/N---

I was going to have him say sorry but I changed my mind as I wrote it and that came out. Her parents. Oh what do you think they will be like? Hope you liked this chapter it's a bit longer lol I can't wait till I write a scene in the next few chapters that I've been dreaming about, quick question.. Any one want a Damon or Sebastian POV? Or both. Tell me who... Oh and later we will meet Alice soon. Phillips girlfriend. Remember to vote and comment. And share to your friends!

Dedication to.... My best friend Hannah. Why? Because she won't read till its completed :( I_Ate_Those_ Cookies.

Stay sweet xoxo Laura.