Epilogue.

Epilogue. (7 November 2013)

I stood at the end of the aisle looking down at the crowds of people. Right before my eyes was my prince. His eyes smiled brightly into my own. Meters away; yet so close. I looked around at all the guests that had turned up. Both my mothers say near the front clutching each others hands as the smiled proudly at me. Alice sat next to an empty stop gazing at me while also keeping an eye on her ten year olds. Who were now at the end of the aisle as the ring bearer and flower girl.sam and Eric were standing proudly next to my prince. I looked up at my brother next to me who was holding my arm nervously. He smiled down at me and whispered "I love you." I looked back at my prince as we neared him. I saw the love in his eyes as they skimmed over my white dress.

Beside my prince stood my seven year old son, Oliver. Who was grinning at his mummy. I could see he was Itching to come and hold my hang. But his father held the small fist in his own large hand. Every one watched as Phillip kissed my cheek and stepped back to stand with his wife. I stood and faced my prince, wanting to kiss him right then.

Time flew by and soon it was time to say I do.
"Do you Sebastian Teddy Brown. Take Elouise Christina Love to be your wife?"

"I do." He grinned at me.

"Do you Elouise Christina Love, take Sebastian Teddy Brown to be your husband?"

I looked around at the guests. I looked at the empty seat next to my mum. My dad should be there. He should've been the one walking me down the aisle. I looked down and caught the eyes of Damon. He was sitting next to his three year long girlfriend Macy. He smiled at me. Tears glinting in the corners of his eyes. "I love you" he mouthed at me.
"Love you to." I mouthed back. I looked back at Sebastian. Love and lust in our eyes. This is my future. He is my future.

I took a deep breath and the tears fell from my face. "I do."