Chapter fifteen

Parties.

My dad had finally returned home I do hate him drunk but I have to say he was a generous drunk he gave Phillip, Sebastian and I $100 to go to the movies.

We went to go see the new iron man 3 movie and we invited Sam and Eric to come too as we had a lot of money to spear. After the movie Sam suggested we go to a party, apparently there was one 'hitting it off on Main Street!' Much to my disgust the boys persuaded me to go. That god I wasn't looking too shabby. Can I trust you guys to keep a secret? I was dressing to impress, who? That I don't really know yet.

I was wearing a black flowing dress with a collar and I had ankle high black studded boots on and a ripped jean jacket on over top.

Phillip drove us to this 'party of the year'. Approaching the house you could hear the music blaring and the smell of alcohol invaded my nose instantly. Phillip and Sam were already checking out two girls in bikinis who were making there way round to the back of the house where I'm assuming was a pool. Sebastian, Eric and I all looked at each other uncomfortably. "So guys lets go inside" we had already lost Phillip and Sam as they had followed the two matching polka dot bikinis. The other two followed me inside, we pushed our way through the people and made our way to the kitchen. There was a line of plastic cups on the bench half had already been knocked over and there were bowls and bowls of snacks. Grabbing a cup unsure of its contents I chugged it. Bad idea.

The taste was revolting, I had to force myself not to gag. "Beer Ellie, you don't chug it." Sebastian said while him and Eric tried to keep their posture and not laugh. Sebastian started looking distracted I looked over to see what had sidetracked him and Eric. There was a girl who was topless, and when I say topless I mean actually no piece of material was covering anything. Rolling my eyes and the boys who were mesmerised by the girl who was giving some guy a lap dance. I could just see what they were thinking 'I wish that was me'.

Perverts.

Ignoring the boys I went upstairs to try and find a bathroom that no one was throwing up in. I found an empty but smelly bathroom in a bedroom.

After I had finished my business I washed my hands and walked out only to find my path blocked by someone. "No one is supposed to be in the bedrooms. Specially not my room"

I recognised the voice instantly.

"Damon? This is your house?"

I knew it, the boys wouldn't have told me because if they did I wouldn't have agreed.

"Yeah" he said in a duh tone "and your in my bathroom."

"Sorry I couldn't find an empty bathroom."

"It's fine Ellie as long as you weren't throwing up in it" he replied laughing.

For once we weren't arguing and I think he was actually sober unlike everyone else at this party. But who doesn't drink at their own party?

"Ellie can I tell you something?"

"Sure"

"I really like you Ellie"

"What?"

He took one step forward and looked down into my eyes. His were very surprisingly green and blue.

"I like you a lot, more than a friend"

Me being the idiot I am I had to ruin it "we were never friends".

He sighed in frustration and and bent his head down and crashed his lips on mine. Confused at first I pushed him off but by then realisation set in and I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in and kissed him again. Soon the kiss turned to open mouth and he began to slowly backing and I fell onto his bed. I have only had one drink but its like I was being possessed . He sucked on my neck and I had a moment of déjà vu and thought of Sebastian, what was wrong with Seb?

He wasn't Damon.

Man I must be drunk and after only one drink.

Soon Damon was on top if me on his bed and we both had only our underwear on. But that didn't last long.

It was long after that I gave up my v card to the guy who dumped horse manure on my head.

-----A/N----

Well yip Ellie gave in to Damon in more was than one but its funny because she told Sebastian to stop. And for the record they weren't drunk they both did this on their own account.

So how will Ellie react in the morning?

Will her and Damon get together?

How will Sebastian react?

Next chapter up later today hopefully.

Comment and vote!!! Xoxox