Chapter twenty nine

Chapter twenty nine.

*seventeen years ago 24th march.*

JAZMINE'S P.O.V

"James, can we talk?" I walked up to the brown haired boy, twirling my own shabby dull moose brown hair nervously.

"Yah babe?" The nineteen year old boy looked up from his papers he was reading.

"I need to tell you something important."

I could see now he was getting worried, I don't blame him. For me, a seventeen yer old to be in this position.

"Jaz, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I love you James, but this is important so please understand"

"I love you too babe, now what is it?"

"I-I-I'm pregnant." His eyes blazed, the coldness in them made me cower. He kept his face a mask, expressionless. But he didn't need facial expressions to show how he was feeling, his eyes said everything.

"Oh yeah, and who knocked you up? Huh? You little slut!" He slapped my face, I didn't scream even though I wanted to.

I shut my eyes as he continued to slap my face; tears running down my face silently. The silent ones were the worst. I kept chanting in my head 'this isn't James, this isn't James, he loves you!" As his slaps decreased, I opened my eyes carefully. His hand feel from my face.

He had his eyes open wide, fear laced in his features. "Oh god, Jaz I'm so sorry baby." He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear "I'm so sorry baby."

That's when I started sobbing into his shoulder, "shh Jaz, shh it's okay." His voice soothed my heart. This is the guy I loved, not some monster.

16th June

Everything was fine until I started showing.

my parents wanted nothing to do with me, they had already disowned me when I moved in with James.

I thought everything was going to be okay, me and James were perfect and we were going to have a magical wedding with this little precious thing.

It was the sixth month, James got home from being out drinking. He found me in the kitchen making him dinner. "You little slut." He slurred at me and pointed an accusing finger at me. I was startled, I dropped the knife I was using for the potatoes and stepped back. I crashed into the fridge. "You little pathetic slut, get out of my house." Fear washed over me, no that's an understatement, the fears hit me like lightning. I tried to run out of the house, it was a struggle because of my large belly. Just as I opened the door, strong arms picked me up from behind. Relieved I thought that he was James again, but when I had turned around I regretted it instantly. His eyes were cold with pain dotted in them. He put a hand over my mouth as I tried to scream. He pressed me against the wall next to the open door. He stared at my bulging stomach and then proceeded to punch it. I screamed a muffled scream filled with pain. After about the tenth punch he wobbled and fell back onto the cold tiles. He was out cold. I then had pain fill my stomach, something was wrong. I struggled to walk outside, I walked-ran to the neighbors house. Their light was still on. A little girl about the age of six opened the door "hi sweetie is your mummy home?"

She ran off down the hallway and came back with her mother. The lady saw my eyes and stomach, "please help me." I spoke in a hushed voice, she rushed over to me and put an arm around my waist. She called to her husband to call for an ambulance. "What happened dear?"

I just started sobbing and resonating myself "please don't let my baby die, please." She hugged me tighter as. My eyes became blurry and and my head feeling light. Soon I found myself hurtling face first towards the ground.

*six hours later*

I awoke in a hospital bed, the fresh, white, sterilized walls scared me. The swinging door opened and in came a nurse "hi dear, I'm glad you are awake. Would you like to meet your daughter?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my stomach that was less as large.

"We couldn't get you to regain conciseness and you had to have a Caesarean but at least everything went well and your daughter is healthy."

"Oh, well then yes I would love to see her."

The nurse left but came back about five minutes later with a small bundle in her hands.

"Here she is, I will be back in twenty minutes."

I held my daughter in my arms, beautiful. She smiled brightly at me and giggled.

I held her in my arms and climbed out of the bed. I crept for the door and peeked around it. I held my daughter closer to my chest and ran down the long corridor.

About ten minutes later I was at a park. Sitting down on a park bench I cuddled my baby girl. I found a pen and a piece of paper in my handbag that I had grabbed earlier and wrote on the paper.

'Elouise.'

"I love you baby girl." I kissed her forehead and gently laid her on the bench. I tucked the paper into the blanket that was wrapped around Elouise.

Stepping away from the bench I heard her cry out. Trying to ignore her wails I turned and ran away. It wasn't safe for her to be with me, James would find us and hurt her. I couldn't do that to my baby.

I hanged my head with shame and guilt as I walked away from my babies sobs.

---

A/N

So? Comment vote and well read :) not edited so yip :) and ah 1701 reads woooo xxxxxx love you all mwah! :P