Chapter thirty six

Chapter thirty six.

Those time when you just want to scream.

Do you ever have those times when you sit on the edge of a room and everyone around you just ignores you? Do you have those times when you want to scream 'I'm right here you idiots'?"

Especially if you are the topic of choice.

"I think that she's a total bitch." Meg piped up from the lazy boy she was relaxing on. I raised my eyebrows as I heard her and just buried my head deeper in my book.

"Don't say that! Ellie is amazing and I think everyone here will agree with me!" Emily defended me and everyone was still oblivious to my presence.

"What do you mean Emmy?!" Meg and Blake whined at their former leader. "You hate Ellie."

"Ellie is my best friend. Always has been we have just lived different lives for the past few years."

"But Emmy."

"God will you shut up meg! No one wants I hear your whiny voice that makes me want to murder you!"

Everyone around the two girls gapped at them clearly enjoying the little argument that was happening.

"And you Blake! You only take her side because of Sebastian. What happens to the Blake I knew. The tomboy Blake. Not the one who wears pink and dresses and enjoys makeup and cheats on her boyfriend multiple times. Sorry Sebastian but you had to find out some point." She glanced up at Sebastian giving him a sympathetic look. Then she glared back at Blake.

That's not the Blake I know."

Blake looked down at the ground an ashamed blush crept to her cheeks. "Now all the years I have known you Meg, you are a selfish spoilt little brat who thinks she can get everything in life." Both girls had stood up facing each other but Emily was towering over Meg. Sam and Damon were at the ready to break up any cat fight.

"We'll you were always a-a- a cow!"

Was Meg's genius reply.

Emily just rolled her brown eyes "bitch please. That's all you."

Meg huffed and stamped her foot on the carpeted floor. She turned a heel and stormed out of the room only to return a few minutes later with two suitcases in hand. "I'm going home. Good luck finding a ride you two." She glared at Sebastian and Blake and then at the rest of us.

She marched her high pink heels out the door and into her blue mini. "Sassy much." I spoke up gazing out the window. Everyone turned to me and gave me a questioning look as to where I had come from. Emily grinned at me "c'mon El, lets go to the beach!"

A/N

Oh gosh I'm so sorry this absolutely sucks! I don't know what I was thinking. Oh yeah... Just thought I'd give you an insight on Emily's opinions and her true self. Next chapter hmm well that's going to be about something hahah. Anyway I'm going to post the next book of MWMB soon yes that's right the second book!o but Its different. It's River's story. You know Alice's daughter. It's called don't kiss and tell. It's a bad boy book and I hope you like it but since I'm publishing it soon and before this is over I won't give too much away about the ending of My watt pad mystery boy oh and I'm going to do a one shot contest. I'll explain more next chapter. And also there might not be an update for three weeks I'm going on holiday!!! Bye bye xox