Chapter ten: DUN DUN DUN

Three weeks later.

So far Damon was proving to be a good player by turning up to all practises and games, he even won the boys over by hosting a Xbox games night. I was invited but I politely turned the invitation down. But according to Sebastian my politeness was really "yeah not even in hell would I ever hang out with you." But seriously who would want to hang out with a bunch of guys, pigging out on food and playing Modern warfare, black ops and halo. ME! That's like my ideal date but obviously with one guy not a whole bunch of guys.

Tonight was the night of horror! My "parents" were home. Cue the dun dun Dunn! Breathe Ellie just breathe. Sebastian, Phillip and I were sitting on the L shaped couch in the lounge when we heard a key in the door lock. We all looked at each other frantically, we all new what we were going to say it was just hoping my parents wouldn't freak.

"Darlings we're home" my mother sang from the front door.

"In here mum"

"Hello children, why who's this?" Her piercing grey eyes landed on Sebastian. My turn.

"Mother this is Sebastian, I'm sure you must remember him, after all you were the ones who took me away from him."

My mother stood there trying to process what I had just said before my father came over and told her to sit down. "So you remember? Who told you then? That little shit over there aye?" He never swore but the anger was undoubtedly there. I saw Sebastian flinch when he said that "you all lied to me!"

"To keep you safe!" My father retorted

"From what?"

"Your real mother gave you away for a reason!"

"Yeah? And what is that reason"

"How the hell am I supposed to know we are just the ones who ended up with you"

"So you regret adopting me now?"

"Yes"

"Stop! Just stop!" My mother screamed "of course we want you Ellie your my baby. We were going to tell you but we were never home" she had tears running down her face. On either side of me Sebastian and Phillip had gone pale and kept glancing at each other or their phones with worried expressions. "Ellie I'm sorry we never told you sooner, and I understand if you want to find your real parents but we don't know anything about them there was no information about them."

Tears now threatening to spill I turned and fled to my room. I heard Sebastian start to explain everything and about and hour later everyone went to bed. I had curled myself up in a ball in my blanket when my mother walked in. Pretending I was asleep she came over and watched me for a few seconds before kissing my forehead an whispering I love you. About three hours later it was one in the morning and I heard mg door open. Sitting up in my bed I turned on my bedside lamp expecting to see Cat but no it was Sebastian. "Hey" he whispered

"Hey"

"Can't sleep, sorry if I woke you"

"No your fine"

"Ellie this may be kind of weird but do you mind if I join you? We used to when we were little and we had nightmares."

"I don't mind."

I had a king sized bed so I had enough room for the both of us, hell probably even enough for the whole football team. Sebastian climbed in under my blue bed duvet. "I've told them everything. Your dad is still pretty angry but I think your mum calmed him down a bit."

"Thanks Seb."

"No prob"

I felt his fingers on my check, his thumb softly rubbing against my skin. Leaning forward a little our noses were almost touching when he made the first move. Sebastian leaned in more and pressed his lips against mine. I know your probably thinking this must be my first kiss well no sorry but my first was actually Eric, I'm not going to go into details but lets say truth or dare was the main culprit and Sam. "Goodnight Ellie" he whispered once releasing my lips "night teddy."

Around five I felt him leave my bed. But in all honestly it didn't fell empty when he left.

----A/N-----

Just a quick chappie :) hoped you like and Ellie and Eric ;) that I bet you didn't really expect. Oh and football is soccer if you didn't work that out. My boyfriends British so I kinda have gotten into habit of calling it football because every time I called it soccer I got glared at. Happy now Alex :) lol stay sweet you guys and OMG! 182 reads you guys at Amazing! Thanks xoxo Laura <3