Chapter twenty three

Aye the truth be told.

"Hey how are my two favorite girls" Phillip called when we walked in the house.

"Alice is fine, I'm fine."

"I meant Alice and the baby"

"I'm offended do you not love me brother?!" I faked being shocked, everyone knew my brother loved me. He was very overprotective though, at times.

"No I don't"

"And It's not a girl its a boy" Alice spoke up.

"No I want a baby girl"

"We'll I want a boy so there" she actually stuck out her tongue, it's pretty funny seeing an eighteen year old pregnant woman poke out her tongue at her boyfriend.

I shine my head and turned to walk out of the room "wait Ellie stay, I want you to see this" Phillip called.

He turned to Alice and got down on one knee.

"Alice Mare Fisher, I was meant to do this the night we were supposed to go out for dinner. It has been five wonderful amazing years and now we get to share more memories with our baby on the way. So miss fisher what I want to ask you Is will you accept my hand in marriage and become Mrs Alice Mare Love?"

Alice had tears pouring down her face and the widest grin I have ever seen her grin.

"Yes!" She screamed and hugged him tightly before kissing him. When they broke away I clapped my hands "we'll done brother I thought you were never going to" they both laughed and then kissed again. I took that as my cue to leave.

***

"I want you now all to write an essay on the themes in the novel the 'lord of the flies' due in two weeks"

The class groaned and I turned to Damon and pretended to shoot myself in the head. He chuckled and whispered "lets run away"

"What?"

"Let's run away, not forever just tonight"

"Where would we go?"

"It's a surprise" he smiled cheekily, I rolled my eyes and thought about it.

"Sure what time?"

"I'll pick you up an hour after practice."

I nodded and then the school bell rang.

Walking out the class I left Damon and headed for my locker. Three more hours and then I would be going away some where with Damon.

---A/N---

I know this is short but I didn't want To include the date run away thing just yet. So yeah this is just a filler. And remember to vote and comment. Oh and I still need baby names. Help! Oh and check out my new story 'truth or Dare' just a harmless game that went oh so wrong.

Xoxo Laura.