Chapter twenty one.

He flicked his hair out of his eyes and brushed the stray tears away. "It's going to be okay Phillip, she'll be fine" I put my hand on his back and fought back the tears. He sobbed even harder without shame even though he was crying in front his sister. The door in front of us opened and a doctor walked out. Phillip looked up instantly "is she going to be okay?"

The doctor looked at us and smiled slightly, relief flowed through me. "She's fine but..."

**five hours earlier**

"Damon?"

"Yah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Looking"

"For?"

"A place to put this" he held up a photo frame that held a picture. I took a step closer to see the picture, it was one of us after a football game we had won two weeks ago. "Aw you look so adorable" he cooed.

I frowned up at him, he was at least a whole head taller, "I do not! I just had water dunked on me."

The team had just tipped all their bottles of water on me and I was soaked, Damon was beside me with one arm around my shoulders and he was laughing his head off. HE looked adorable.

"Yes you do!" He pinched my cheek an I lightly punched his forearm. Smiling down at me he leaned in and kissed my lips. I had just wrapped my arms around his waist when a thud and a scream echoed through the house. "Alice!" My brother screamed "Ellie help!" Me and Damon rushed to the top of the stairs and at the bottom was Alice.

"What happened?" I asked when we cautiously approached my trembling brother and his unconsciousness girlfriend.

"She had just gotten changed, I was taking her out to dinner, and she tripped."

Remaining calm for my brothers sake I turned to Damon "Damon, call an ambulance" I looked back at my brother as Damon took out his phone. Phillip was shaking terribly "Phil, she's going to be fine! It's Alice, she's strong!"

"I love her Ellie"

"I know Phillip, I know. "

For four hours we have been waiting. Phillip sobbing in a chair, me pacing the floor driving the nurses nuts, and Damon trying to get me to sit down and eat something.

He gave up half an hour ago.

She had been out of surgery an hour ago but we were still not allowed to see her.

"It's all my fault." Phillip suddenly spoke up causing me to sit down next to him.

"No it's not! You heard the doctors it wa the shoes. You can see why I stick with flats now huh"

He just glared at and I mumbled sorry.

About ten minutes later, despite everything, he fell asleep. I went and sat next to Damon on the white couch. I hated hospitals. Everything was so plain. A place of death and life, good and bad. I just hated it. I didn't like the mixed emotions that happen in this place. "Eat" Damon ordered shoving a packet of something in my hands.

"Doritos? Very healthy."

"The best for the best. "

"Thanks" I smiled meekly at him.

After finishing the Doritos I lay my head on Damon's shoulder and soon in a light slumber.

**

"But?" Phillip asked worriedly.

"She has a broken ankle and a slight cut on her forehead but the baby will be just fine. Both mother and baby are fine."

Silence.

That was the only way to describe it. Phillip was looking even more pale, my jaw was dropped and Damon was just expressionless. "B-baby?" Phillip finally chocked out.

The doctor frowned "I assumed you knew oh well, you do now. You can see her now."

He just walked off leaving us in shock.

Phillip hastily got up and walked into the room. Me and Damon. Stayed outside until Phillip poke his head around and grinned. "You can come in now."

Me and Damon walked into the room and found a slightly pale but grinning couple.

"So damn. The doctor spoiled my news."

Alice said as soon as we were in the room. "Congrats! I'm going to be an aunt!! Well that is if it is his." I nudged my head over to my brother who glared playfully at me.

"Of course it is" Alice laughed.

"Damn." I muttered under my breath but loud enough for Phillip to hear "he's going to be ugly."

Alice just laughed as Phillip protested.

"How far?" Damon asked Alice

"Two months" she grinned happily back.

"I was going to tell you all tonight but-"

"Don't! Please babe don't bring it up"

"Okay" they leaned in and kissed

"Ee guys get a room."

"We'll then let's show them up" Damon said causing me to become confused. He clasped his had on my jaw an pulled me in gently for a kiss. When our lips touched Phillip now started complaining "dude! That's my SISTER!"

I just flipped him off and continued kissing. We had to stop because a nurse came in to check on Alice, she frowned when she saw me and Damon "back in my day I wasn't even allowed a boyfriend alone kiss one"

"Now in my day people have a life."

I know I was being rude but I was tired an I was annoyed to have stopped kissing Damon. The nurse ignored me and Phillip saw me yawning. He told Damon to take me home and put me to bed under strict conditions that there was no 'touching of private parts'

"been there dome that" I sang to Phillip.

"You couldn't have kept me believing your innocent could you."

"Nope." I grinned back at him and hugged Alice. "When will you be home?"

"Tomorrow after lunch, that's when Alice is discharged." Phillip replied.

"Okay night. Oh an Alice name her after me okay"

I ran out of the room laughing like a little child who found the candy stash.

---A/N---

Nothing happens between Ellie and Damon that night so I just couldn't be bother writing that part. Hoped you like. And I need baby names, boy and girl. I haven't decided on the gender of the baby yet. Xoxo Laura.