Part Seven.

Jacobs Point Of View 

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see just the person I needed to speak to right now. "Did you post the envelope?" I asked her. She turned to look at me, "yes" she said quietly as she turned back around and continued doing what she was doing. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing," she said. " Don't lie to my babe, I hate that and you know it" I say. " Sorry," she apologised and removed my arms from around her and walked to the fridge. I just watched her.

"Somethings wrong just tell me, what's on your mind?" I ask her again, she looked at me properly this time.

"It's just Nash and Carter said something earlier and it's just a bit weird how they said what they said," she said, I nodded my head and furrowed my eyebrows. "What did they say?" I ask curiously. What did the idiots say now, they could ruin everything if they weren't careful about what they are saying around her.

"Well they said it was amusing how I posted the envelope through that guy Luke's door that's all, I just don't get why they said that," she says, confused. "Oh, just ignore them. They're being stupid as usual" "yeah" she says turning back around and continuing to make herself some food. I turned around and walked out of the kitchen in search for those idiots. Those idiots needed a good talking to.

"Nash! Carter!" I yell, " they've left the house Jacob" I hear Cameron say as I turned around to see him standing against the door frame of the kitchen.

"Where have they gone?" I ask him, he shrugged his shoulders. "Who knows, they didn't really say, to be honest, Jacob and I didn't ask either," he said I nodded my head. "Right, I'll speak to them later then," I say slowly. Cameron nodded his head, "Why what have they done this time?" I looked towards the kitchen and she was still in there, I looked at him. "Let's go upstairs," I say cautiously. "Alright" Me and Cameron then went upstairs and into my room closing door the behind ourselves. "So what have they done now?" Cameron asked me again. Turning to look at him from closing the door. "Well they could have ruined this whole thing, Cameron," I say walking over towards my bed and sat on it.

"How? They've been so careful we all have" he said looking at me. "Yeah well not carefully enough, one of them said something to her and she questioned me about it. What if she twigged something wasn't quite right, this would all fall apart, the plan everything. We already had to change it once already as we couldn't get Luke by ourselves" I say.

Cameron frowned, " I'm sorry I tried my best" he started to apologise to me. I cut him off putting my hand up as a sign for him to shut up and listen to me. "Yeah well that's in the past, we need to be so careful if she even starts to remember one little thing the whole plan of tormenting Luke using her wouldn't even be worth it," I say to him.

"It's not like she's going to remember anything Jacob, it's been about two to three months now. Don't you think she would have remembered by now?" He asked, looking at me.

"Anyone can get their memory back at any time you know that it only takes one little thing for it to possibly trigger off a memory," I say back to him. He nods his head. "Well, what are we going to do?" He asks. "We need to be more careful now more than ever. She's already finding it a bit weird why she has to deliver them. We need to be very careful now." I repeat myself.

"Right well we need to make sure Nash and Carter understand that," Cameron says back to me. " Of course well that is all for now," I say, dismissing him in a way, telling him to get out of my room.

He soon left and I stood here doubting myself ever so slightly.

What if it didn't work? What if, she started to remember something? 

This would all be for nothing.

Having yn here isn't anything Jacob, it's working have faith in yourself! You're going to torment Luke the hardest way possible by tormenting him using his own girlfriend who he thinks dead, he would never see that coming. Sighing the voice inside my head was right, Luke was going to be revenge upon, he deserved it. Every little bit of it. The funniest thing was yn had no clue about the part she was playing in tormenting him and making him suffer, no clue.

She was the glue keeping the plan in place and she didn't know it, she would never find out unless she started to remember. I started smirking to myself, this plan was better than I thought.