Sydney, Australia

Capri's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Mmm my favorite hot or cold beverage. Light trickled through the blinds and a few days met my eyes. I sat up sleepily and looked around. Boxes everywhere my walls were blank and plain. I brought my feet out of the warmth of the blankets to sit on the cold floor. I stood up and made my way to a box, which I sat my outfit for the day on. I grabbed the outfit and walked back to sit on my bed. I removed my T-shirt and shorts and threw them in an open box. I slid the white dress over my messy hair. I stood up and fix the hem of my dress that rested on my mid thigh. I ten put on my white converse and pulled my hair in a messy bun. I made my way downstairs to get a cup of coffee before the journey.

"Hey sweetheart, you are dressed already." Mom states smiling at me. "You have guests in the living room."

I silently made my way to the living room seeing my three best friends. "Hey hoes," I said smiling. God, I would miss them so much.

"Capri," they screamed in unison running to hug me. "We are going to miss you so much, don't leave." Lori pleaded. "I think we should just kidnap her," Emily said squeezing me in a tight hug. She was taller than me but for some reason she always bent down to my level to hug me.

We sat and talked for a while. Mom and dad helped the movers with the last few boxes, while we acted like nothing was even going on. I tried not to think that I would never see them again, only happy memories of us filled my head while they babbled on about my parents life decision. I didn't want to leave, I had a good life here and now I had to leave my friends behind.

"Capri, honey its time, I'll give you girls a minute to say your goodbyes, then we need to get going, okay" mom said walking out the door.

"Okay lets walk her to the car," Emily said. All three girls picked me up and carried me to the range rover. We all exchanged tight hugs and I crawled slowly into the car savoring each hug. I finally shut the door with all three dorks waving bye to me. A solemn tear fell down my cheek as I would miss them.

We were in the airplane headed to Sydney. If it was up to me I would have stayed, but dad wanted to make more money so now I'm on a plane. I was terrified of heights. My headphones blared an All Time Low song as I drifted off to sleep.

My body was lightly shook by a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see my mom hovering over me. I pulled a headphone out of my ear, "what" I snapped.

"We here, come on," mom said excitedly.

I put the headphone back in my ear and stood up and exited the plane. Dawn was evident in the sky. I looked at my phone and it was 5:00 in the morning. Ughh it would take me sometime to get used to the time difference. We made our way to the range rover that obviously beat us here. I crawled in the backseat and took my headphones out and began questioning my parents.

"So, mom do they go to school here?"

"Yes of course they do, what kind of question is that, and you will be attending."

"When do I start then."

"You will be starting in three days like everyone else." Mom said.

I gave up on the questions when I got a video from Emily. I put my headphones in and pressed play. The video was great it was basically my three pals having a great time saying they hope I'm okay and to be safe and have fun. They even mentioned that they missed me already. A tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it off quickly before my parents noticed.

We soon arrived in a little suburban neighborhood. Our house was at a dead end. It was a little two story since it was my parents and I.

I looked around the the quiet neighborhood and noticed a few little kids playing soccer, or was it football. I would have to get used to their lingo.