Encontro

"The timing could not be better."

"But think about the civilians..."

"The've only but collateral damage."

A serious discussion is being held at tthe barracks. Dathu Amahterasu and Warloch Amigon are present. On the long rectangular table, multitude of pieces of paper can be seen. A strategy map is also there, complete with figures. The former two are in charge of the security of the Commune. Outside, guards patrol the area, ensuring the discussion between the two remain intact.

"Just think about it, if we were to send our troops to Archimedes, our chances of victory will increase rather than if we send them to Farole." said Amigon.

"I know, but do we really need to kill commoners?" the Dathu said.

"It's to impose that our Commune is the most superior out of the West Beyond, being soft in our time will only result in demise."

The Dathu scratched his head, He knew in himself he wanted power, but he does not want to be branded as a tyrant. He has followed his consultant's advices for along time, and this was actually the first that he was having second thoughts.

"This plan is foll-proof, believe me. Operation Valkyrie will not let us down."

The guards outside heard of this. They shivered. The knew what Valkyrie is all about. And knowing that Amigon spearheaded this, they are sure it will be anything but peaceful approach.

"Very well, I trust you on this. If it is to get us closer to the "Source"." whispered the Dathu.

"Oh you can be very sure of that.". Amigon turned around, he opened his palm and a light green energy glowed from it with tails of energy flowing about. It was a spell known as Signum. It is used for reaching people far away and communicating with them.

"Lieutenant, I've received approval. Valkyrie is in full swing. Alert the soldiers, tell them to rendezvous at  Dazex Heights."

"As you wish, Rabbi." said someone in a husky, gurgly voice. It was Lieutenant . No one knows his real name, but it has been the talk that he was one of the survivors of the Holocaust. HIs voice came from the other side of the Signum.

The Warloch smirked. He knew that with this Operation, they were one step closer to the Source, and Raptum.

"I shall leave everything to you then, Rabbi. I've to see my duties for this day." the kind Dathu said to close the briefing. Amigon nodded, and closed his Signum.

"Good luck to that, my Lord". And Amahterasu left.

"Oh and do enjoy your prancing around as the Dathu. Because your time as one is slowly ticking to an end....". Amigon said in a low, evil voice.