Pavadinimas

• Dedicated to Isel Eudela(iceebaby) and Riasel Austria

Having a name is like your birthrite. A possession no one can steal from you. It is wwho you are. No matter the form or length, all of our names have meanings. It shows that we are all unique in thisworld we move and breathe upon. 

"Please, wake up...."

The Elven has been in sleep for hours now. It worries me to no end if something were to happen to him. Xanaehla and his Father has trusted me to nurture the boy, and I very well cannot do it if I do not know what ails him. The Taming has already stopped, but I can still feel the tension in that room. The boy was whimpering, bleeding, as if asking for mercy from his attackers. He did not deserve that. Not one bit.

"Yourhia, come and eat with us dear, it's past lunch."

"Maybe later, Quair."

"Come now, the boy's fine, looking at him won't certainly help him get any better. Or is there a reason for you staring at him?"

"Hagel, stop teasing me., I'm just worried..."

"Then why are you blushing dear?"

I looked back. Ido not know why, but when I look at him, I feel calm. It's as if his presence is like a maiden to an angry Draco. And for unkwon reasons, when he looks at me, my newfound powers go haywire. My powers....

It's been three weeks since I've manifested this strange phenomena. I can make objects levitata and move them at will. Trying to explain this to the couple may prove to perplexing, so I refrain from bringing this subject up. I was almost caughtduring the Bargain, and I have to more vigilant this time. I shook my head and tried to forget about it. I've more grave matters to attend to.

As I was about to treat another wound from the Elven, I felt a sublte movement from his head. He did i again.....He was waking up!!! 

 "Alalkhai?"

"Hmm-mmmm..."

"Alalkhai??"

"H-huh?"

"Oh thank Woden you're awake!!! Quaie, Hagel, Alalkhai's awake!!!"

I jumped out of were Iwas kneeling. Thank Woden he's alive and safe. I rushed to the couple's dining area and literally pulled them towards the bedroom. Alalkhai was sitting groggily on the far end side of the bed. He seems scared....or hostile. Quair was holding some medical items that she always had in stock in case Hagel and, to an extent, me wound up getting bruised. I get bruised a lot easily, most of the time I do not know the cause.

The boy was slowly staring at all of us. He may be intent of rushing past us to escape, but because of his condition, I find it impossible. He was panting. I suddenly had an idea in mind. I took out one Ointment from Quair and slowly, I made my way towards him. When he saw Imoved, he tensed. Alalkhai was probably thinking I would do harm to him. Imade sure that with each act I do, my only intent was to help him. I gestured my free hand towards him. He looked at it.

"Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. You have my word."

"You've probably heard my name by now. You don't need to be hostile at me, I just want to help you is all..."

I gave him a smile. Quair and Hagel are in the other room, as I asked them to do. Seeing many Sapirs in one small room could upset him. I didn't realize I was already beside him when Istopped moving. I sat down and made myself comfortable on the bed. He was facing me. Has he trusted me yet? What am I to do if he suddenly attacks me? What am I to say?

Those were the the contents of my mind as we both stared at each other. I talked first.

"Hello, Alalkhai------oh....."