fèmen rele

"Are you sure we should be doing this "Alalkhai"?"

"You want answers do you not?"

"Yes, but still...'"

         After I told "Alalkhai" about what I overheard, he dashed straight to Amigon's office hoping to find an answer. I barely was able to keep up with him. Thankfully, no warriors were around when we were on our running episode. Though I wished there was...

         Amigon's chambre has a macabre and depressing feel to it. Old, musty but still clearly used books were stuffed in shelves that were looming everywhere. Purple - hued curtains concealed the windows. The only objects that were the sources of light are valouse orbs with a dull radiance. Some warrior armor were at display and feels as thought they would turn to motion any minute. Voodoo dolls, charms and some skulls are present in the room. Hard to believe a regal and well - mannered man has a chambre like this.

         "Alalkhai" was busy rummaging through some stuff in a treasure chest. I just stood there taking in the scenery. Some huge, old painting of Amigon was hanging on one side of the wall. After minutes of sight - seeing, I best thought it's time to stop "Alalkhai" from his shenanigans and to get out of here before we get into serious trouble.

"We really should go."

"A minute more, if you please." His head fastened to a drawer and busy scanning the contents while he spoke to me.

"B-but...."

"If you feel at unease in this place, you can leave me...."

"It's not the place I'm scared of, it the person who owns the place..."

"I'll not be long, I promise... Elvens do not break promises."

        What he said made me less feel worried. I know what he says is true. I believe him. Sometimes, I wonder why I continue getting myself into trouble and never learn from my mistakes. Part of me wanted to actually go into this room, frankly. I guessed I have a stubborn streak.

        Suddenly, footsteps can be heard outside coming closer to the room. It is not a good sign. I turned to him and both of us had the same look in our face. He made a mess on snooping up. 

"Oh no...."

""Alalkahai, quick! Help me clean this place up!""

        We were putting everything back to were they were placed. We were on adrenaline. If either Amigon or one of the guards so us in here, it'll be off with our heads. The footsteps were coming closer. All that was important right now was to get out of here.

"Don't think of taking anything from here!"

"Understood."

The portal was opening...

"Oh crap..."

"Quick, in here!"

      Everything happened so quickly. The next thing I knew, I was in a closet with "Alalkhai"''s hand covering my mouth.  It was cramp, due to the clothes present in the area. Footsteps echoed in the entire area. It seems as thought the figure is pacing around. I pray he/she did not notice anything changed in the environment.

         I calmed down for "Alalkhai" to remove his hand on my mouth. He was so calm and collected, regardless of the situation. His eyes were focused intensely on the closet door, as if his stare can pierce through the portal.

          More rustling soundsbecame audible. I was panicking. We would surely have our heads cut off for wandering around a high official's chambres. 

            The sounds are now nearing the closet!

           We pressed ourselves to the end of the closet as Sapirly possible. The both of us were on adrenaline. We could run out of here as fast as we can, risking our identity; andour lives.

               The doors flung open, letting the valouses seep through.The figure was none other than --- AMIGON! We were concealed within some fur coats, but I could clearly see him rummaging on some vestments. He paced left and right, my heart skipping abeat whenever his gaze went to out direction.

               Lady Luck has shone on us again, as Anigon settled on some glittery, poshe robe and closed the closet. I can hear his footsteps sounding distinct and some portal closing, signifying that the two of us are alone again...

               "Alalkhai" was the first to go out to make sure the coast was clear. I made my exit shortly after, almost tripping on some boots. "Alalkhai" was again looking for some stuff. I continue to be amazed on how he continues to be calm in spite of what just transpired. 

"That was f*cking close..."

"Yourhia, language please..."

"S-sorry. So uhm, have you found something?"

".........I believe I have."

                    He showed me some sort of device. It was crystalline, sky blue in coloration and was outlined by silver metallic frames. I have never seen anything like it.

"You know of this contraption?"

"No, I've never seen anything like it."

"You think Hagel may appraise this for us?"

"No! Let's not bring Hagel into this."

"As you wish. I will just keep it safe then."

"No, we have to returnni. What if Amigon wonders where it is?"

"Then I will return it before night. I will appraise it myself."

                          He can be so defiant. I just sighed and shook my head. I knew that he won't do as I say. I only hope that Amigon will not miss his contraption that much.

"Uhh....."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Alright warriors, back to post!"

"Yes sir!"

"Lord Amigon's chambres must be guarded at all times!" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yourhia, Yourhia is something the matter?"

"U-Uhhhh..."

         I suddenly snapped back from what seemed to be some sort of vision. "Alalkhai" was ooking at me, concern in his eyes. Thoughts began to flood my mind. Could that have been another manifestation of my powers? Could what I saw have been real? What that from the future? I keep thinking about this until he sanpped me back to reality again.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yes. Justgot a litle light - headed, that's all. "

         Sound of footprints began to get closer again. We looked at each other and nodded, knowing that we should not stay here for longer. We quickly got out and hid insome corridor.

 "Alright warriors, back to post!"

"Yes sir!"

"Lord Amigon's chambres must be guarded at all times!" 

My eyes grew wide and my mouth agape.

That was exactly what I saw in my mind earlier!