Berhadas

Xanaehla is a princess of pure luxury. Everything she wants, she gets. She feels good to see people suffer in her hands. She hates it whenever someone of eloquent beauty appears and fears that the spotlight will be taken from her. Yourhia is one such case.

"Come on, I'm the princess. I order you to make my night worthwhile."

Disgusted by the fact that Yourhia will serve as the caretaker of her new pet, she has found a way to calm her unnering wrath ------- sleeping with a man.  Whenever she feels like it or generally upset over something (which is often) she would venture out of the Grotto to pay men outside to sleep with her. 

"All you have to do is to make me feel all warm..." Xanaehla said so gingerly.

"Are you sure about this? We could get caught."

"Hey, I paid you to bring it on with me, not to be my Father!"

"Alright, let's go...."

Xanaehla has rented a room for her and the man. She was feeling quite naughty tonight. She did nit care if she was caught. This was her 20th time doing this, and not once was she caught red handed. 

Xanaehla took her top off. Her breasts and body would then show completely nude. Her silky skin aroused the man. She then gave him a sly smile and signalled him to finished the job. The man did not hesitate to push her on the bed and remove her bottom clothes. The man proceeded to neck her. 

"See, I told you it's fun to be with me..."

The man did not spoke. He already took off his clothes, too. He was caressing Xanaehla's porcelain figure, her breasts and her butt. Both of them felt warm inside......

No sooner, the two were making love. They moaned and felt pain, but it was relaxing and filling... They wanted more. More of this sensation. More of this feeling....

She was filled. She no longer felt anger, only ecstacy. She licked the man's tongue while they were kissing and held his organ. Both were willing to disgrace themselves for this raw emotion. While they were being intimate, Xanaehla taught about Yourhia, the Hurhe. She had nothing but disrespect for her. She looked down on her for being molested. How impure she was, and how much of an idiot she is. Yourhia slept with a man. Allowed her dignity to be tarnished, to be destroyed. She should be shunned by society!

Xanaehla yelped, The mn was sensually toucheing her organ. She felt warmer.In response sht licked the man's breasts. It felt good.

Yourhia brought disgrace to herself, yet her father, the cook and the seamstress still like her. They do not feel indifference for her. They treat her like she's a virgin. Disgusting.

The night passed, and it was almost lightwise. Xanaehla woke up and put her clothes back on. She has to hurry back to the Grotto beforew her father sees her not in her chamber. The man was still sleeping soundly, the sheets all wrapped around him. Before she left, he placed 1000 Quhl on his chest, as a payment for his "service" last night. 

She is excited about meeting and taming her new pet .And shelooks forward to another day of making Yourhia's life a living hell.